chapter 4

Tsurugi's pov

It was dark and I opened my eyes. All I couls see was a white roof and I kept staring at it with my half opened eyes.

"Kyousuke" I heard my ni-san's voice as I looked to my right. I saw my ni-san sitting on his wheel chair, looking at me worriedly as the nurse behind him quickly went out of the room to call a doctor.

I wanted to talk to my big brother but the oxygen mask was preventing me from it. After sometime the doctor came inside the room and checked the screen and then checked my eyes as ni-san was patting my bandage forehead.

Tenma's pov

I ran to the locker room and quickly changed as I picked my bag and turned to run out side but aoi blocked my path. "Tenma, where are you going" she asked me as I started rubbing my head. "You see aoi, I was going to visit shindou- sempie and checked if tsurugi is ok" I said as she smiled at me.

I had a crush on aoi ever since the day I became a 2nd year as seeing her smile like that made me blush as I started to hide it.

"You care about them so much, I wish I could go with you but I have to go home" aoi said as she turned to leave as well.

Aoi turned as she saw kirino sempie in front of her. "Kirino sempie, you didn't change yet" I asked as he looked down and went inside the room and of cause closed the door.

"Isn't it wired that kirino sempie always changes after everyone" someone whispered to my ear as I jumped in surprise. "Kariya, don't scare me like that" I said holding my chest.

"Now that you mentioned it, why does he always shut the door before changing" aoi said looking at the door. "I'm sure he has he's reasons. Im already late, visiting time will be over soon." I said as I started running to the hospital.

Shindou's pov

I was looking out the window as I rubbed my legs. "Good morning, I mean evening shindou-san" tenma entered as he was breathing heavily.

"Tenma" I said smiling as he sat besides my bed.

"How's your leg, can you walk now" tenma asked as I looked down at my legs. "I can walk, but the doctor said I shouldn't until the wounds fully healed although I will be discharged tomorrow" I said as tenma grow a smile.

After talking for some time I and tenma went to tsurugi's room as we heard noise inside it. "Kyousuke, I want say it again".

A few nurses were around the door as me and tenma entered. Tsurugi was awake and yuichi-san was trying to feed him. "Tsurugi" I said as they both looked at us.

"Tenma, shindou nice timing, kyousuke want eat this. If he want eat he's going to faint again" yuichi complained as tenma smiled. "Tsurugi, you're ok, Thank god" tenma smiled as a few tears went down on his cheeks. "Tenma" tsurugi looked at him as yuichi took this chance and pushed the spoon to his mouth. Tsurugi swallowed it as he started to say "it hurts, ahhhhhh hurts". Maybe the wounds are giving his hard time to eat.

"yuichi-san maybe you should give his something like soup" tenmasuggested as yuichi gave a glass of water to tsurugis