chapter 1

Niall James Horan: (n) - life of the party, funny, carefree, has all the friends in the world, charming, adorable, and just plain perfect

Riley Marie Randell: (n) - quiet, sweet, little Riley, keeps to herself, literally only has like two friends, the total opposite of Niall, nobody knows much about her. 

Niall P.O.V:

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I groaned as slammed down on the button that turned that horrible, loud, beeping noise that helped me wake up everyday for school. I didn't really like school, but i managed to keep my grades up, for my requirements, and for the sake of my mother. I mainly went to school to see my friends and socialize, cause to be honest, there really anything to do inside my house.

i checked the time, and my eyes immediately shot wide open. I only have thirty minutes till my best friend, Louis comes to pick me up. i threw on a white T-shirt, over it a navy-blue button up shirt that i just left unbutton so my white shirt can show.

Then i put on some clean boxers and some black skinny jeans. i went into the bathroom brushed my teeth, and styled my blonde hair up, while running my fingers through it. i went down stairs to grab something to eat and to my suprise Louis was already there talking to my mum.

"Hey, Niall!", he said as he walked over to me and hugged me

"Hey, Lou, so...umm... ready to go?", i asked considering he seemed to be talking to my mum about something interesting

"Yeah, sure!"

As we made our way to the driveway to his car, my mum called out to me.

"Niall, dont forget we are going to a nice dinner somebody invited us to go to tonight, so i need you to be home right after-school, Louis, you can come and join us if you want to. Love you, Niall!"

"Love you too, mum!", i hollered back so loud i probably woke up the whole neighborhood

As we got into the car, Louis blasted the radio on and 'Just Give Me A Reason' started playing. Me and Lou immediantly started singing along, we sounded pretty good for a couple of guys who had no experience with singing, of course i played the guitar and i have one if my own, but i havent had to much time to play it lately due to school.

Once the song finished we pulled up into our school's parking lot, we pulled into our normal parking spot. When we got out, i was hit with flirty smiles from girls and even some boys, which i returned. i never meant for my smiles to get a little flirty, but when you have perfect teeth like mine, you should be proud to show it!

i walked into the school gates and saw my closest friends waiting for me and Louis to arrive.

Zayn Malik. he was leaning against the gates with a cigarette between his fingers, he was wearing black skinny jeans, with a simple white tee with a ripped jean jacket and white shoes. ill be lying to myself if a said he didnt look encredibly bad-ass especially with a half-sleeve of tattoes to show off

Louis immediantly went to Harry's side, Harry had a protective hand on Louis' waist. And before you ask questions, yes, they are a couple. Harry was wearing a simple black T-shirt and Black skinny jeans, with some black boots.

Louis was wearing a Ramones T-shirt (which a bet a million dollars its Harry's) with a black leather jacket on top with the sleeves rolled up to his wrists, black skinny jeans, and some white shoes. they are literally the power-couple of this school, everyone adores them.

They sometimes do get hate and weird looks when we are out of school and sometimes during school. But, we will always stick-up for them because they are our best mates.

"HI NIALL!!", Liam just ran up to me and tackled me with a bone-crushing hug.

"Hey...guys.", greeted we talked some more before before Zayn, saw his girlfriend. He quickly walked over to her, her name is Perrie. she was very pretty, but i wouldnt date her.

"Umm, guys, im just gonna go ahead and go with Perrie, see you guys later"

we all nodded and said goodbye, just as Liam was about to speak-up, tiny hands were wrapped around his waist. He turned around to see Sophia, he smiled at her and then gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey, babe! Hey guys imma catch up with you guys later", and with that he was skipping away with his girlfriend.

Harry, Louis, and I chatted a bit. when the bell rang i went to my locker to take out my books i needed for the day. When i looked up from my locker to close it. i saw the most gorgeous wavy brown hair right next to me.

i didnt know who she was since i never saw her here before, so i automatically thought she was new. i just stared at her while she was fixing the inside of her locker, she was only a couple of lockers away from me. i thought to myself why i hadnt seen her anywhere around here.

she wasnt to skinny, she was curvy. her hair stopped right above her stomach, it was brown, but it looked incredible on her. she had tanned, toned skin and when she looked up i almost gasped at the color of her eyes, they were greenish-blueish almost an aqua type. she was wearing blue jeans and a loose T-shirt of a graphic novel on the front, it looked liked a comic book hero, she was wearing white converse. she looked so simple yet stunning. she must have felt someone staring at her because she looked up and darted her eyes toward my way.

i looked away completely, hoping she didnt noticed. she stared at me for a while, until i brought my head back up and started at her stunning blue eyes, that had a little shimmer to it that sent chills down your spine. we stared at eachother for a long time, or so what felt like it, but in reality it was probably only ten seconds. it wasnt too long before she blinked and shook her head looking back into her locker.

i sighed, focusing on my locker, i hadnt realized until moments later i was standing alone in the hallways. i looked to my right hoping to see her there but she was gone. it was weird, i didnt like her or anything... HELL! i didnt even know her name. it was those eyes, that i looked into. when i saw them, i saw...nothing. like she was blocking everything from the outside, preventing from anything and everything that tried to come into contact with her.

Those eyes, that even though for only those ten seconds that i came into contact with would surely haunt me. whem she pulled away, and i couldnt help but think and feel that she was hidding something much deeper than being a virgin. 

Those eyes, that held nothing but walls. they seemed to tell a different story, she didnt look like those type of girls who are 'outsiders' and 'socially awkward', although, i have nothing against them. no, she looked like a normal teenage girl, except with a few secrets and stories to tell. Even with the few seconds i came into contact with those distant eyes i was determined to find out what she was hiding.

So thats the first chapter!! i dont know what to say, hopefully i get some reads and yeah, i already have most of the chapters done just need some editing and hopefully i get to upload them pretty soon.

Also, i was very nervous of publishing it and putting it out there but then a friend of mine read it and told me it was so good!!! so i was like OKAY THANKS BOO!!! :p Anywho, im probably getting annoying and whatnot so, i'll grow some balls and publish the rest of the story!! THANKS FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER! PLEASE COMMENT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

>>> xx