chapter 2

Niall P.O.V.

today didn't go so well, i had missed my first period because i was too busy standing in the hallways thinking and trying to understand why this girl intrigued me so much. i didn't fancy her or anything. its just that... she was hiding something, i just knew it. like, when she looked down i guess she was starting to realize that too.

As i was walking down the busy hallways to my next period, a firm hand grabbed my wrist making my jump but as i turned around i let out a sigh of relief realizing it was only Louis.

"Where do you think your going?", he asked suspiciously narrowing his eyes at me.

"To class?", i answered in more of a question than an answer.

"Advance English?"

"Y-Yes", i was actually kind of scared, Louis knew all my classes without me telling him. he knows everything, which is kind of creepy but I've gotten used to it by now.

"REALLY!", he yelled earning multiple glares at us from the busy hallways 

"Yes, now i need to get to class i already missed my first period and i don't want to be late to this one also."

"Don't worry, Ni. i have the same class as you right now, we can walk together if you want?"

"Yeah, sure! that would be great considering i don't know where I'm going." i replied a little embarrassed at my confession.

"It's Okay, just follow me."

OMFG THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT AND ITS SORT OF A FILLER. BUT TRUST , I HAVE THE WHOLE THING FIGURED OUT AND IM WORKING ON IT TO MAKE IT LONGER!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

>>> xx