chapter 8

Niall P.O.V.

 I woke up, on what felt like five minutes was actually almost two hours. I check the time... Louis was going to be here to pick me up pretty soon and i needed to get ready. I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the water, putting more heat into it than usual.

I stripped off my clothes as the bathroom started to get humid and foggy, i jumped in and let the water soak me and run down along my back and front. I stayed like that for while until i grabbed the shampoo and lather it up till it was bubbly and applied it to my hair. I did the same to my conditioner.

I then grabbed the soap and applied that to the rest of my body. I washed myself and rinsed off any access product. Once i turned off the water i grabbed my towel, dried my hair and securely fasten it around my waist. I brushed my teeth and made my out of the bathroom.

I opened the door and walked out immediately hit with the cool, chilly, air that lingered in my room I was followed with steam flowing out right behind me. I grabbed some clean boxers and some clothes.

A dark blue shirt and some black skinny jeans. followed by my white Supras.

I jogged downstairs to find my mom making breakfast. I sat down on the little island separating the table and kitchen, just when i was about to greet my mother good morning my phone rang. Not bothering to check the caller i answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Niall! its Louis," he sounded pretty cheerful for it to be the morning.

"Hey! Whats-up?", i still had no idea why he called my out of nowhere. 

"Umm... is it okay with Harry coming with us to come and pick you up?", i knew that wasn't the thing he wanted to tell me, because Harry is his boyfriend and it is HIS car so i don't see anything wrong with it.

"Uh-yeah! of course it is your car and he is your boyfriend, so i don't even know why you asked me in the first pla-...", i trailed off knowing what he was going to do so i just stayed quiet and let him take the lead. "What do you want this time Tomlinson?", i tried to sound playful so he wont think I'm angry at him, which I'm not! He's my best friend for goodness sake's!

"Can you bring money to pay for gas on the way to school....?", i can practically see his puppy dog eyes and the shame he had in his face. I chuckled to myself sighed and gave him my answer.

"Of course! How much are we talking here?"

"Just bring 20$. I'll pay for the rest i swear!"

"It's okay, this one is on me, you have been driving me to school for the past 3 years so i don't see why not!"

I heard his sigh of relief and said "Okay! Thank you so much Ni! Ill be there in about fifteen minutes so be ready"

"Okay say hi to Harry for me, see you soon, bye.", and with that i hung up, my mother put pancakes in front of me with syrup and butter which i gladly accepted. 

"thank you mum!", i kissed her on the cheek and started eating.

Once i was done i went upstairs to my room and checked my wallet to see if i had 20$, luckily i did and as on cue my there was a honk outside and my mum calling me to tell me that my ride was hear. I ran downstairs and bid my mum goodbye and walked out the house to Louis car and in the passenger seat i saw Harry. I got in the backseat and 'hi' to both of them.

Louis turned on the radio and a song I didn't know came on. We stayed quiet most of the ride to school, Harry and Louis holding hands while Louis attempts to drive with his one free hand.

We pull into the gas station i pull out my money that Louis told me to bring so he could pay for gas. He fills up the tank while Harry waits inside the car and i go inside to get myself a water bottle for the day.