chapter 6

Riley P.O.V.

As soon as Niall left the house i ran up to my room. i closed the door, stripped out of my clothes and headed for the bathroom (I actually thanked my mom that she let me have my own bathroom). I turned on the water, putting more heat to it than usual in hopes that the hot water will wash away my problems...nothing. I finished shut off the water and wrapped myself in a towel. 

Once i finished putting on my pajamas, combing my hair, and brushing my teeth i collapsed on the bed. I stared at the ceiling, thinking...

What the hell was i about to do? Why did Niall say those things? Has he been thinking those things for the whole night? He told me that im confusing...He's the confusing one here! What would have happen if i did tell him? WHY WAS I GOING TO TELL HIM?! 

That was my biggest question. Why did i have the sudden urge to tell him...everything... I couldnt, i knew i shouldnt. He seems like a nice person but i dont trust him. But, the things he told me were...satisfying...in a way, what he told me, proved that he actually cared enough to ask those things...it was very strange and as you could tell i am very confused. I dont know what to think of him now that he has said those things and now i know for SURE he knows that im hiding something and that makes me really nervous.

I dont want anyone to find out about what happened to...Her...its to much. But, like my mom said it would be very helpful to talk to someone about it. She has once taken me to a therapist, it was a waist of money, i didnt even talk to the lady i just sat there for almost two hours...staring at the wall.

I checked the time and it was already 1:00 am. I have been here thinking for about 3 hours...wow, i guess i do think to much...is that bad or good? i cant tell the difference anymore.

FUCK! Why does life have to be so complicated!!

Niall, had invited me to hang out with him and his friends tomorrow... I doubt he'll remember...Oh well, sigh...

I closed my eyes and snuggled even deeper into my blanket, it was warm and soft reminded me of the summers i used to have with my family an-...

No, not tonight. I thought to myself. I finally closed my eyes and drifted into sleep. Taking me to the one place where i dont have to deal with everybody else's bullshit... Wow, i guess Niall was right i REALLY DONT have time for people's bullshit. I chuckled to myself and finally went to sleep hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

this chapter was really short i know, because you needed to have a little bit of sweet,innocent, Riley... anywho, please dont kill me and i am outting more effort and time into these chapters

>>> xxx