chapter 14

Niall P.O.V

"Is it true..."

Shit. I didn't know what else to think, Zayn could be thinking of saying something that would probably get me into some serious trouble. I started getting a bit nervous, which I do not like happening at all especially when I'm around people.

Zayn started to speak again, having his eyes narrowed at me and still ad the biggest smirk on his face ta\hat I just wanted to smack off. "Is it true that...you peed your pants in 9th grade on the first day of school?"

"Yes.", I said with-out hesitation, I was just glad that he didn't ask anything else that might hurt someone or me. I don't really know why, I just was glad that he asked that. Even though he might have humiliated me in front of everyone, still better.

"Holy shit! No way!", Betty laughed, I didn't catch on to anyone laughing since I was so into my deep thought. Everyone was laughing, including me.

"Okay, okay. Guys enough with Niall's horrible life! We need to get going with the game!", Sarah said between laughs as she tried to catch her breath.

"Alright, Niall. Since you did your part, go ahead and continue on with the game.", Betty said proudly, I nodded and looked around to continue and get my revenge on anyone.

The rest of the night consisted dirty dares and secrets revealed. There was even one time where we got to see Harry and Louis have a full on snogging session, Sarah had eaten a little dirt and puked a little, Betty told us that she could put her leg over her head which she did effortlessly, and told us a few of her college stories. Zayn and Liam got a little drunk due to a dare Riley told them to do. I had to admit to some pretty embarrassing stuff, at least I didn't do any of the dares.

It was already 2:00 am. My eyes bulged out of my head, I checked my phone and see that I had a million missed calls from my mother. I called her back and prepared myself from the shouting which I was in no mood to hear. It rang a few times before she picked up, sleep was still in her voice.

"Hello?"

"Hi, mum", I tried to sound as quiet as possible, the others were just talking about nothing inside the living room.

"Niall? Do you even know what time it is?", I was surprised by the calmness in her voice, I guess she was just tired.

"Um, yeah. That's why I just wanted to call you, I'm at a friend's house, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harry are hear also a couple of my other friends", I tried to explain afraid that I was going to say the wrong thing due to it being 2:00 in the morning.

"Oh, then why didn't you just tell me? You can stay there as long as you want, honey."

"Thanks mum, love you."

"Love you too, Niall.", with that she hung up. I walked over to everybody else, thankful they didn't bombard me with questions as to why I left.

I walked back into the living room, nobody was there, it was completely empty. I called out to see if any of them were hiding or playing a prank on me. I soon heard someone behind me and saw Sarah and Riley holding a big bowl of popcorn and various junk-foods. I raised an eyebrow at the both of them, they giggled a bit before Sarah walked out of the room and into the hallway.

"Come on, Niall. Everyone is downstairs we are watching a movie, I just came up here to get some snacks and look for you", she said that and went the same direction as Sarah had gone earlier. I followed her down the steps. It seemed as though we went deeper and deeper into the house. I don't remember her showing me any of this when she was giving me the tour of the house.

We stopped in front of a door. I looked up only to see we have only gone a few steps down, but it seemed much longer than that, I shrugged it off and turning around only to be greeted with a cinema room. with couches and a coke machine. There was a pool table at the far corner and the place had a relaxing vibe to it that I suggest most people enjoyed.

"You got a nice place down here", I complimented as I watch Riley set the stuff she had brought on a small coffee table that was set in front of a large couch. A flat screen T.V. was mounted onto the wall along with speakers at the side of it, at the bottom was a small cabinet on what I assume to be movies we could watch.

"Thanks, I usually come down here after school to relax and chill. My mother originally bought it so we could both use it together, but it just ended up with me only using it. I think the forgot about it.", she turned around to gather everyone up, we all sat down, all of us scattered across the room. Riley was sitting next to me along with Betty to my left followed along with Sarah. Louis and Harry were sitting in there own little world, while Zayn and Liam sat on the floor. I went for a can of soda and opened before the movie started playing.

Soon enough, Louis was sleeping against Harry's shoulder. Zayn and Liam were sprawled out all over the floor, each resembling a starfish. Betty had gone upstairs a couple of minutes ago, Sarah had left a long time ago. So, it was just me awake with Riley and Harry as we finished watching the movie I didn't even bother to learn the name of.

The movie finished quickly and I looked around to take in the site in front of me. Harry stood up and told us that he was going to take Louis home and woke up Zayn and Liam. They stood up, clearly pissed that Harry had woken them up.

"We're just gonna go ahead and leave, Niall you need a ride?", Harry offered as he tried to keep Louis standing up. I looked at Riley and I was about to accept but Riley interrupted me.

"You guys and crash here, It's pretty late and I can tell none of you guys want to leave. Betty won't mind, plus my mom isn't here, she's on one of her trips.", Riley responded shyly. I looked at Zayn, Liam, and Louis, I laughed a little because the plea in their eyes and the fact that they looked so tired and would collapse at any moment.

"Are you sure? I mean I don't want you to get into any trouble with Betty."

"No, really! She wouldn't mind. We have plenty of guest rooms."

"Alright, then... again, thanks, Riley.", I smiled nicely at her which she returned the favor. She walked out of the room and we all followed. She went upstairs and showed us our rooms. She then told us that their should be some pajama pants inside one of the drawers in the rooms and shirts. We nodded and thanked her.

"Why do you have extra clothes inside the drawers? And why for guys?", I asked out of curiosity, she looked at me like I had three heads growing out of neck and looked away.

"They aren't just for guys, they can be for girls too, we bought them just in case anybody decided to crash here, while my mom was out. Sometimes, I sleep inside one of these rooms because I get bored of my own bedroom. I'm so weird.", She laughed at herself, which I joined carelessly.

"Okay, mines and Betty's is right across the hall from you guys, night!", we called goodnight, I watched as she went across the hall and into her bedroom, I caught a quick glance of it, the walls were a dark purple and their were pictures too small to see. I stayed there for a moment before going into the room and closing the door behind me.

I walked to the bed and crashed, face-first into the soft plump white sheets. I took of my shoes, pants, and shirt, leaving me in only my boxers, I slipped on the plaid pants Riley offered us and crawled under the blankets. I settled my head into the fluffy pillow and sighed blissfully.

It took me awhile before sleep finally took over me.

OOH KILL 'EM!!

might do a double update if I have time, but, I'm sick :( So yeah...

P.S> I suck.

>>>>xxx