"Clarity." James Part 12:

"Hey, how's your report going?" Darcy asked as she walked back in the room.

"I'm almost done." I smiled as I started packing away a few things.

"That's awesome! I'm so glad you brought me out here with you, though I didn't want you knowing about Logan for a little longer."

"But I'm psyched that you and Logan are dating. You guys are adorable together." I laughed. I saw Darcy blush a little, and she said

"Thanks. Which reminds me, during your double date, we're going on a double date with Carlos and Alexa. So, good luck to you." I laughed and nodded.

"Thanks. I would wish you luck, but yours isn't as complicated."

"That's so true," Darcy laughed. "But I want you to be careful."

"With what?"

"With this situation. You can't hurt Kendall, okay?"

"I don't want to either, Darcy." And now, I don't even know if I'll have to.

I finished getting ready and I heard a knock on the door. I put on some lip gloss on and I fixed myself and opened the door. I saw Kendall in a pair of dark skinny jeans and a white V neck shirt and I legitly thought my heart stopped beating for a second. I smiled and he said "Hey darling are you ready to go?" I nodded and I said "Yes I am! Let me grab my jacket." I went back inside and I grabbed a sweater and said bye to Darcy and I grabbed Kendall's hand and met James and Halston in the Halston.

James smiled and he said "Hey guys!" He came over and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and I tensed up and my heart started to beat faster. Halston then walked over and she said "Babe we must get going if we want to make it in time for the movie." He nodded and pulled back and looked me in the eyes and I saw that sparkle. He still loved me. Or did he? I held Kendall's hand tight and kissed him. We went to a cute little restaurant and we ordered dinner which I had to say was sooo delicious yet soo expensive. The waitress came around and asked if we wanted dessert and James and Halston ordered a slice of a red velvet cake and Kendall looked at me and he said "Sweetheart would you like any dessert? It's on me! We can split something if you want." I nodded and I said "Some ice cream?" He smiled and he said "Anything for you!"

Kendall Schmidt is sooo sweet. I can't do this to him but if he finds out that I am using him for my plan he will definitely hate me. I couldn't help but to feel guilty. Kendall is the type of man who doesn't care about anything else as long as the love of his life is happy. She can empty out his pocket as long as she loves him for who he is and no one else. I felt his hand on top of mine eventually holding it and I looked up and saw James staring at me and then he leaned in and kiss Halston.

I felt like my heart ripped into two and I pulled Kendall in for a passionate kiss and our desserts came back and he fed me slowly and I smiled and ate the ice cream off the spoon. I somehow got some on my face and he giggle and said "Sweetheart you have some ice cream on your face." He wiped it away with his thumb and leaned in and kissed me softly. James cleared his throat and he said "I got the bill don't worry about it. Dinner is on me." Kendall said "Nope! Im paying half!" The guys paid for the bill and we walked to the movies. We had a hard time picking which one we wanted to watch so we decided to see Insidious 2.

*A hour and a half later*

The movie was soo scary I couldnt stop shaking. Didnt help that Kendall laughed throughout the movie. Halston said "Oh my god. Such a good movie I'm probably going to have nightmares about it." I nodded and I said "Same here." We went back to the hotel and I said good night to James Kendall wanted to walk me back to my room. We took the elevator up to my floor and went to my room and he said "I had a really great time with you tonight. It's been a while since I had fun like that with a girl." I smiled and kissed his cheek and said "Thank you for taking me out. You are such an amazing person and tonight I felt closer to you." He stroked my cheek and he said "I have a question to ask you before I leave." I looked at him and his green eyes were sparkling and I said "Yes Kendall?" He said "I have been trying to do this all night but I keep telling myself not to. But now I have the courage so here it goes. Will you be my girlfriend?"