"Clarity." James Part 27:

I saw his eyes were getting a little watery so I knew that he was speaking from the heart and he continued and said "You are the reason why I smile and have a wonderful time and you also taught me that life has some greatest moments to look forward to. I want to eventually start a family with you and just be your husband. So would you marry me and be my other half that I cannot live without." I nodded and said "Yes James." He slipped the ring on my finger and just how the ring glistened in the sun made me smiled and he said "I did a good job at being sneaky." I laughed and I said "You are such a dork." He pouted and he said "Now that was an insult." I couldn't help but to smile and I said "You are my dork." I couldn't believe I was going to marry him. I loved him so much and this is the start to spending the rest of your life with someone you love.

I called Darcy after we got back inside, and she was very excited for us. My ear is still bleeding. James and I spent the rest of the day talking about wedding plans, and we decided to wait until after Carlos and Alexa and Logan and Darcy got married, just in common courtesy. James went back to get dressed and I found one of Halston's bikinis, and just decided to take that. Oh freaking well. James came back out in a Red Hot Chili Peppers tshirt and a pair of jeans, and I just smiled. His scruff was so freaking hot, I just loved it. He smiled at me and put on his aviators. Damn, how am I so lucky?

"Ready to go, sweetheart?"

"Yes, babe." I smiled back and James grabbed my hand, and we started walking out to the car.

"Mrs. Maslow. I really love the sound of that." James smiled as he opened the car door for me.

"I do, too, James." I giggled a little, and moved a piece of hair away from my face. Then, James leaned in and kissed me. His scruff started tickling my face and I laughed.

"What is it?" James laughed back.

"Your beard was tickling me."

"I can shave it off."

"No, no, no. It's hot." I laughed. James laughed too, and pecked my cheek before he closed the car door. He got in the drivers seat, then turned on the radio, and Justin's song, TKO, was on.

"I love this song!!" I smiled as I turned it up. James laughed and started singing along with it, and I listened to his voice. He's such an amazing singer. He's just amazing. Oh my gosh, I've never gushed over a guy like this before. But, James is special.

"This ain't the girl I used to know, no not even close." We both sang as we pulled into Kendall's driveway.

"Love that song!" I heard Justin yell, and he had Jessica with him. I laughed, then he said

"Jessica, this is (Yn) and James Maslow."

"It's nice to meet you." She smiled and shook our hands.

"Nice to finally meet you." I smiled back, and then we walked inside. There were already a lot of people here, so we were kind of the stragglers of the guests.

"James! (Yn)!" I heard Carlos yell, and I turned around to see him and Alexa coming towards us.

"Hey, guys!" I smiled, and as we continued talking and introducing Justin and Jessica, I saw Justin look down at my finger, then back at me. He smirked a little, and I laughed and nodded. He gave me a slight hug, then Kendall, Logan, and Darcy started walking up to us.

"Hey, guys!" Kendall smiled. I waved slightly as they continued talking, and now, my attention was on Halston, who was giving me a slightly dirty look. I moved a little closer to James and tried to focus back on my friends.

"OH MY GOD, (YN)!" Alexa shrieked slightly, which made everyone jump.

"What?! What?!" I screamed back.

"Your finger!! Oh my God, congratulations!" She gave me a tight hug, and I laughed.

"Thanks, Alexa." I laughed, then Carlos joined in on our hug, and they turned me so I was looking in Kendall's eyes. And oh my God, I wish I didn't. He looked like I kicked a puppy. I know we were trying to be friends, but he's probably not over me yet. I saw him starting to walk outside, and I sighed slightly.

"I'll be right back, okay, babe?" I asked James.

"Yes, just don't be too long." He smiled, and I kissed his cheek and followed Kendall. I watched go through the crowd, and I tried to keep up as much as possible.

"Kendall, wait." But he didn't hear me. He walked outside, and a few seconds later, I reached the patio, only to see he was already being comforted by another girl. And that girl was Halston Sage.