"Clarity." James Part 11:

I woke up to the sun shining bright through the curtains and I pulled the covers over my head. I heard a knock on the door and I groan and threw a pillow at Darcy and she jumped up and her hair was literally a mess and she was like "What was that for?" I said "Someone is knocking on the door." She got up and answered the door but instead she came with a vase full of red roses. She said "These are for you!" She handed me an envelope and I gave her a confused look and I opened the envelope and pulled out a card that said " If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime. ~ Kendall" Wow. This was totally not what I expected.

"Who are they from?" Darcy asked as she tied a bandana in her hair as a headband.

"They're from Kendall."

"Aww, that's sweet of him," Darcy smiled. "Are you excited for the double date tonight?"

"I really am. Not only because I'll be with those really cool people, but I'm actually excited to spend time with Kendall."

"Are you?" I nodded, and she shrugged a tad, then another knock came. I went to open the door, and it was Logan.

"Hey, Logan." I smiled. He laughed and kissed my cheek lightly and said

"Is Darcy here at the moment?"

"Hey, baby." She smiled as she came to the door. Logan smiled wide and held her in his arms for a few moments.

"I'll, leave you guys alone for a few moments." I laughed and walked out the door. As I went down to the vending machine on the other side of the hallway, my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was my boss.

"Hello?"

"(Yn)! How's MSG? Did you get those interviews?"

"I did, and I'll have those to you on Monday! And Tuesday, I have an appointment with Justin Timberlake."

"That's amazing! You're quickly becoming my superstar."

"Oh, wow. Thank you!"

"Of course. I'll talk to you on Monday."

"Okay, see you then." Then he hung up, and I put in some change for Cheezits.

"So, you and Kendall?" I heard someone say behind me, and I looked to see that was James.

"Yeah." James nodded a little and got some Doritos before turning back to me.

"Did our kiss mean nothing to you?"

"Did it mean anything to you? Because I know you and Halston are back together." James sighed and looked down the hallway.

"She came here without me knowing, and I got overwhelmed."

"But you're still back together."

"Look, I'm sorry, okay?" I shrugged a little and started walking down the hallway again.

"Hey there, did you get my flowers?" Kendall asked as he walked out of his room. I smiled wide as his beautiful eyes danced at me and nodded.

"I loved them. Thank you so much." He laughed and kissed my nose slightly, then I saw James staring at us, so I pulled Kendall in for a long, but light kiss. I heard a door shut, so I pulled back and smiled at Kendall again.

"So, I'll see you at 6?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I smiled, then I walked back into my and Darcy's room, but they were no where to be found. Of course. I sat down and started working on my reports a little bit, cutting it down to just a few questions each, so they could fit in the pages assigned. The boys are supposed to have a photo shoot with us soon, as well. For a large poster. I know Rushers will be happy about that. I laughed a little as I thought about the Big Time Rush interview and the concert. They're all so sweet. And Kendall. Geez, why am I thinking about Kendall so much? I just need him to get to James. I know how terrible that sounds, but once I want something, I don't stop until I have it. But now, is that James or Kendall?

"Hey, how's your report going?" Darcy asked as she walked back in the room.

"I'm almost done." I smiled as I started packing away a few things.

"That's awesome! I'm so glad you brought me out here with you, though I didn't want you knowing about Logan for a little longer."

"But I'm psyched that you and Logan are dating. You guys are adorable together." I laughed. I saw Darcy blush a little, and she said

"Thanks. Which reminds me, during your double date, we're going on a double date with Carlos and Alexa. So, good luck to you." I laughed and nodded.

"Thanks. I would wish you luck, but yours isn't as complicated."

"That's so true," Darcy laughed. "But I want you to be careful."

"With what?"

"With this situation. You can't hurt Kendall, okay?"

"I don't want to either, Darcy." And now, I don't even know if I'll have to.