"Clarity." James Part 1:

"I'm home!" I yelled into the loft apartment my little sister and I share.

"Finally! I need your opinion on how I look!" Darcy yelled from her bedroom. She walked out in a short red strapless dress, her black hair pinned to the side of her head in a bun, her glasses camouflaging her eyes a little, though you could still the green in them.

Her makeup made her look really white, but she is white, even in LA. I smiled and said

"You look beautiful, as usual." She smiled and finished putting her gauges and said

"Thanks (Yn)."

"Where are you going so dressed? And on a school night?" She laughed and said

"Calm calm about the school thing. It's almost over. And I'm going out with my boyfriend."

"Which reminds me, when am I going to meet this boyfriend of yours? Or even learn his name?" She smiled and said

"Eventually." I shook my head and said

"I don't know why I let you run around with this guy if I know nothing about him, besides he's nice."

"Because if I told you anything else, you'd probably freak out."

"Can you at least tell me how old he is?" She made a face like she was expecting a blow and said

"23?" My jaw dropped and I said

"He's older than ME?!"

"That's why I didn't want to tell you! But like I said, he's so sweet, and I'm late! So I'll see you later tonight!" Then she ran out the door before I could say anything else.

I still wonder why Mom and Dad wanted me to take her in that badly. I can't handle her, and they just kind of pushed her onto me. Darcy's been living with me almost since I got out of college, and her boyfriend's 23?! She's only 16! I sighed and pulled out my files that I got from work. I work at PopStar Magazine, I got hired after my internship, and my boss is riding me like crazy to find something to cover. Or come up with something for the cover.

Then brainstorming session is tomorrow. All they have right now is interviews with certain people like Big Time Rush, One Direction, The Wanted, Austin Mahone, Cody Simpson, etc. etc. I looked through everything, desperately trying to come up with an idea, but all I could think of is Darcy. She's running around with this damn boy, and what the hell is a 23 year old doing with a 16 year old? I kept looking through the files as I waited up for Darcy, and I thought about possibly interviewing Big Time Rush about their tour, and getting questions from Rushers on Twitter. That would be a good idea. Maybe I'll suggest that tomorrow. Or even record it and put it on YouTube. I wrote it down, and turned on the TV to The Wanted Life. Maybe someone can interview them about what it's like to be on a reality show.