"Clarity." James Part 13:

The movie was soo scary I couldn't stop shaking. Didn't help that Kendall laughed throughout the movie. Halston said "Oh my god. Such a good movie I'm probably going to have nightmares about it." I nodded and I said "Same here." We went back to the hotel and I said good night to James Kendall wanted to walk me back to my room. We took the elevator up to my floor and went to my room and he said "I had a really great time with you tonight. It's been a while since I had fun like that with a girl." I smiled and kissed his cheek and said "Thank you for taking me out. You are such an amazing person and tonight I felt closer to you." He stroked my cheek and he said "I have a question to ask you before I leave." I looked at him and his green eyes were sparkling and I said "Yes Kendall?" He said "I have been trying to do this all night but I keep telling myself not to. But now I have the courage so here it goes. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Kendall, of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I smiled as I hugged him tightly and he picked me up and slowly twirled me around. I laughed and Kendall lightly kissed my forehead.

"I'm so glad you said yes, (Yn)." He smiled. I giggled a little bit and kissed him again outside his room.

"So I'll see you tomorrow before you fly back to LA?"

"That you will, sweetheart." I laughed before I kissed him once more, and unlocked my room. I opened the door to see a note on Darcy's bed that said

"Staying in Logan's room tonight. I'll see you in the morning.-Darcy" Oh God. I shook my head a little and sat down on my bed. I turned on the TV and saw that Mission Impossible 4 was on. Gotta love me some Tom Cruise. Then, I got a text from James.

"We need to talk. I'm coming to your room." Then I heard a knock on the door.

I rolled my eyes slightly, and stood up to open the door.

"I was about to change into my pajamas, hold on." I sighed, then I let James in and went to the bathroom to change into my tank top and athletic shorts. What could he possibly want to talk to me about right now? He can't know Kendall and I are dating yet. Unless Kendall told him right after. I guess that could be it. I took another deep breath before I walked back out there, and he was looking around the room.

"Where's Darcy?"