"Clarity." James Part 24:

"I call the baby blue ball." I smiled as I took it.

"I'll get the green one, then." James laughed and paid for our game. We started going around the course, and either James was way off his game, or he was trying to make me laugh, but he kept hitting his ball all over the place. Either in the pond, or another hole, he even got a hole in one on the next hole. Naturally, I ended up winning, and as we walked back to the car, James grabbed my hand and said

"I hope you know I let you win."

"Or you just suck." I laughed, and James kissed the side of my head a little hard. And it felt nice.

"Let's go back to my house." James whispered as we got into the car. I groaned a little bit, and James let out a low laugh as he turned on the car. He almost sped home, and I couldn't help but laugh. He seriously is a horndog. He pulled into his driveway right away, to see another car already there. And Kendall sitting on the porch.

I gasped and I said "James." He said "I know. Come on." We got out of the car and James held my hand and walked to the front porch and when Kendall saw us he grit his teeth and he said "What is she doing here? James why are you dating a selfish girl like her? She is going to break her heart." The words he said did hurt inside. It cracked my heart even more. James stepped in front of me and he said "Kendall. Stop. You know better than to lash out on your anger. What are you doing here?" I saw Kendall get up and he punched James in the face and James went down to the ground. I said "Kendall why are you being like this?"

He looked at me and he said "Its none of your business. Stay out of my life." He walked away and I helped James up and saw he had blood on the corner of his mouth. I gasped and said "James you're bleeding. This is my fault." He stroked my face and he said "I love you. None of this is your fault. I am with the person that means everything and as long as we had each other thats all we need." I nodded and I grabbed his keys and unlocked the door. I said "Sit down and let me get the first aid kit."

He nodded and I got up and went to the bathroom and got the first aid kit and went back out into the living room. James grabbed my hand and he said "I brought you here for a reason. I wanted to ask you something." I gave him a confused look and I sat down and said "What's on your mind baby?" He said "I wanted to know if you would move in with me." I smiled and I said "I would love to share this big house with you and Fox!" He smiled and he kissed me and I got a taste of his blood a bit and almost puked. I cleaned it up and I said "What are you going to do about Kendall? I don't want you fighting with your best friend because of me."

He said "I'm going to give him time to think. I know Kendall better than anyone else. He tends to lash out on his anger and says things he doesnt mean to say and then leave. Eventually he will have the chance to sit and think and then realize the situation he is in and try to do whatever it takes just to make it better." I hugged him and I said "I love you." He smiled and kissed me and he said "I love you too baby! Forever and always you are my world and you are my other half." We spent the day watching a movie and I texted Darcy about moving in with James and she was super happy about it. James was the love of my life. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else besides him.

During a movie I felt my eyes were slowing falling asleep and I felt James pick me up and start walking with me. He laid me down on the bed and tucked me in and got in on the other side and I cuddled into his chest.

*Next Morning*

I heard my phone vibrate and I groaned and turned over to my other side. It continue vibrating and James woke up and gently stroked my back and said "Hey princess are you going to answer your phone?" I grabbed it and saw it was Kendall. I hit decline and put the phone under my pillow. James stroked my hair and he said "You know that you can't ignore him forever? You are going to have to talk to him soon." I said "I'm not quite ready to talk to him yet. The things he said I will never forget." He said "I know but just give him a chance to explain what he sees and how he feels and maybe you'll understand why he did the things he did. I'm not happy of what he did but I know he has a reason." I sighed and I said "Alright I will talk to him." James kissed me softly and I smiled and I grabbed my phone and dialed Kendall's number. I was hoping for the best. Hoping I wasn't walking into one of his traps.