"Clarity." James Part 9:

I nodded and Darcy said "Who are you most excited to see tonight?" He said "Hmmm I would have to say Big Time Rush!" I said "Who is your favorite band member?" He said "Wow such a tough question I think that they are all awesome and I think I love each of them equally!" I said "Well mine is James I think he is a total sweetheart!" Austin smiled and he said "He is a cool dude!" I nodded and we asked a few more questions and I heard Big Time Rush was the first on stage and Darcy and I had to get to our seats! I told Austin we'll see him later and he gave me his number and as we were walking past all the dressing rooms I saw James and Halston kissing and I couldn't help but to stop and feel a little heartbroken. It felt like everything was taken away from me. I kept having flashbacks of how James and I kissed! It just hurt seeing him with someone else that is not you. But that is life right?

"(Yn), ignore it." Darcy said as she pushed me down the hallway again. I sighed and we made our way back to seats before Hunter Hayes came on. Hunter smiled and got on his piano as the crowd screamed, even Darcy was screaming a lot. I laughed and held up my backstage pass to her, and she nodded and we both went backstage to wait for Hunter to finish.

"Hey, guys!" I heard Kendall say behind us. We smiled and turned around, then I saw that he was shirtless. God, he has a nice body. And that V-line..

"Hey, Kendall!" Darcy said. "Where are the rest of the guys?"

"Oh, I'm not sure about James, but Logan and Carlos are over there." Darcy smiled and said

"Thanks bro." Then she went to talk to Logan and Carlos.

"So, do you still have to interview Hunter and Austin?" Kendall asked as he put his shirt back on.

"Umm, I just need Hunter, now." I smiled. Kendall smiled too, then said

"Well, he's done, you're up girl." I laughed and saw Hunter coming off the stage.

"Hunter! I'm from PopStar, and I was wondering if I could have a moment of your life?" Hunter turned to me and smiled.

"Of course you can! Come on, lets go to my dressing room, it's quieter." I nodded and he led me back to where his was, which was right across from James's, which was closed now.

"So how are you?" Hunter asked.

"I'm doing great! How about you?"

"Well, I'm doing what I love the most, in front of the best people, so I'm amazing."

"That's such an awesome quote." I smiled.

Hunter smiled and said

"Thanks." I continued with the interview, asking the same questions I asked Big Time Rush and Austin, and after about 20 minutes, we finished up.

"Thank you so much for this, Hunter."

"Of course! The pleasure's mine." I smiled and he led me back to backstage, and I saw Kendall there waiting for me. Austin was performing his last song, which was Say Something. Kendall came over to me, and smiled.

"How was the interview with Hunter?"

"It was lovely, he's such a sweet kid," I smiled. "Where are the rest of the guys?"

"Oh, I enter from this side, the other guys enter from over there."

I nodded, then Austin started saying good night to everyone. Kendall looked over at me, and held his arms out.

"Can I have a good luck hug?" I laughed and nodded, then he pulled me into his arms. Oh wow. His hugs are amazing. Then, he pulled back a little and looked into my eyes. He pulled my head into his, and he kissed me softly. Wow. His lips taste amazing. And these sparks are as big as when I kissed James.

"Please welcome, BIG TIME RUSH!" The announcer yelled and the girls started screaming. Kendall pulled back immediately and went onto the stage. Holy shit.

"Aww, that was a cute moment. Are you guys dating?" I heard Halston ask me.

"No, but he is a sweet guy." She smiled and stood next to me, watching the guys.

"You guys should totally date, I ship it. Then we can be best friends and go on double dates." Double dates. Did her and James get back together?