"Clarity." James Part 16:

I drove into the driveway, and I opened the apartment to Darcy throwing up in the bathroom.

"Darcy?" I asked as I walked closer to the bathroom.

"Don't come in here." She muttered before she threw up again.

"Are you alright?"

"Do I sound alright?"

"Not really." I walked in and held her hair for her, and she sighed and said

"So how was dinner?"

"Justin gave me our tickets and gave me 2 extra, so we could take Kendall and Logan if we want to! And if you're okay."

"I'll be fine!" She said as she finished and flushed the toilet. "I feel fine now." I nodded a little, then my eyes widened a little.

"Darcy."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you could be pregnant?"

She said "I don't know. It could be a possibility." I said "Well if you want I can grab a few tests for you." She said "No its okay." I nodded and I said "If you want I can take someone else to the concert tomorrow night." She glared at me and she said "I WOULD HAVE TO BE DYING IN A HOSPITAL FOR ME TO SKIP A JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE CONCERT." I said "Well come on let's get you in bed so you can rest and I'll make you some soup or something." She nodded and I went into the kitchen and I called Kendall and put him on speaker.

After a few rings he didnt pick up but James did. James said "Hello?" I said "Why do you have Kendall's phone and where is Kendall?" He said "Kendall left his phone here he is in the back." I said "Oh well can you tell him to call me back I have something I need to talk to him about." James said "(Yn) im still waiting for my answer." I said "To what?" He said "My question. Do you still love me?" I said "James what does it matter if I say yes or no you will always go back to Halston. No matter what. It will always be her." He sighed and he said "(YN)..." I held back my tears and said "I have to go when you see Kendall tell him to call me back." I hung up the phone and made some soup for Darcy.

I brought some soup up to her but she was sound asleep so I brought it back downstairs and sat on the couch and ate it myself. I was thinking about what I had just said to

James. Maybe I was too harsh on him but I was also right. He always goes back to Halston and I can't wait for him any more. But I don't know what it is about him that makes me want to fight and stay by his side no matter how hurt I am. Theres a sense called hope. That sometime soon I was going to end up with him and live happily. But Justin was right I couldn't go with who my mind was telling me to be with I had to go with whoever my heart told me to be with. I finished eating and I went to shower and I got dressed into a pair of shorts and a t shirt and I laid in bed waiting for what tomorrow has to bring me.

*Next Day*

I woke up and decided to go to the kitchen and make some breakfast. I went to the kitchen to see Darcy in there already cooking. I smiled and I said "Hey!! Feeling better?!" She nodded and she said "Yeah! I cant wait for tonight." I smiled and I said "Me too." My phone was buzzing and I went to see who it was and I saw it was Kendall. I picked up and said "Hey baby!" When he answered me he sounded awful. He said "Baby we have a problem." I said "Babe are you feeling okay? You sound horrible." He groaned and he said I feel horrible too."

I said "What's wrong?" He said "I think I have food poisioning." I said "I'll be over in an hour and I am going to take care of you tonight." He said "I will be okay I want you to go. I asked James to take you. He said he will make sure nothing happens to you tonight." Are. you. freaking. kidding. me? I said "Are you sure I can stay with you him and Halston can go!" Kendall coughed and he said "I'm positive." I said "Okay but I want hourly updates and if you really need me home don't be scared to call me." He said "I promise." I said "Okay I will talk to you soon." He hung up and I said "Well it looks like it you, me, Logan, and James are going to the concert tonight." Darcy said "Aweee Kendall is sick?" I nodded and she said "That's alright we'll have some fun!"

We ate our breakfast and we started to get ready for the concert. I looked in my closet and I said "I dont know what to wear?" Darcy said "How about those white spandex shorts you own and a black top?" I picked out a black shirt and I said looked at myself in the mirror and I did my hair and my makeup. Darcy came into my room and she said "Woah. Someone looks beautiful." I smiled and I said "You too!" We heard the doorbell ring and I went downstairs to answe it and both Logan's and James' jaw dropped when they saw me. I said "Close your mouths boys before you catch a fly." Logan smiled and he said "Well grab Darcy and lets go!" Darcy ran out and hug Logan and they walked to the car and I locked the door and James held out his hand and he looked at me. I sighed and held his hand and walked to the car. This was going to be an interesting night I could already tell.