Chapter 13 "New truth"

Important:

It's true that I chose Kristina Romanova for the part of Jasmine Wolfe but I just want to say, she only looks like her with the face. Jasmine's body isn't that skinny and she's of average height. I don't want her to be the perfect model type. :)

I hope you like the story so far! Gaaa I love Hasmine so much it gives me overwhelming feels.

I love you!!! x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She didn’t expect herself to slap him that hard. But lately, she has been acting on impulse as if she didn’t care about any consequence. Harry’s presence was influencing her behavior. And yet it didn’t seem wrong.

Liam turned his reddening head towards her again, his eyes bloodshot.

Quinn was right.” He growled through the pain. “You did change.

Jasmine’s heart almost stopped working, and her vision was getting blurry. No, she couldn’t cry right now, even if her best friends were gossiping about her personality and altering behavior behind her back. A chuckle, masking the hurtful gulp in her throat, came out.

Maybe I did change. But you were always the same. It just took me some time to find that out.” Cruel yet true.

Then you’ll be ready when you see what a manwhore Harry is.” Liam snapped.

Jasmine wished he said anything except that at that moment. He didn’t know Harry to judge. And all he seemed to have done with Quinn was judging. Harry might not be the calmest and sweetest guy in college, but behind these walls was a loving man crying for her to liberate him.

She pushed Liam’s chest as far away as she can the tears brimming at the corner of her eyes threatening her to fall.

She couldn’t stay there. She couldn’t look at him or anyone. Her spirit was slowly dying, sinking along with the feeling of safety she had gotten accustomed to build around Harry.

Walking with quick light steps to the cafeteria, she spotted Quinn who seemed to have noticed her and smiled.

Jasmine immediately turned back and dashed across from Liam, feeling the salty water of her eyes wetting her lips. There was one place, one she had always loved to visit in this faculty, and it was by the university’s fountain. Flowers were planted around with the beige bricks surround the falling water.

Throwing herself on the ground, she laid her back on the fountain borders and burst into crying. Several names were crossing her mind. And it was nothing close to bypassing. Each one was scraping a part of her brain making the headache worse.

Quinn had left her and she is hiding things.

Liam said he loved her then said she was a bitch.

Harry is shot and stuck in the hospital.

She has gotten into a fight with Harry right before she left.

Zayn.

Zayn threatened Harry with her. She had heard them.

She is living in the same house with Harry and his partners in crimes.

One of those partners is Dalida, his ex whom he fucks for information.

Her midterms were next week. And boy that reason sounded silly all of a sudden.

Sniffing and wiping her tears immediately, she heard someone tsking right next to her.