Chapter 14 "Altering"

A week had passed. Jasmine spent most of her time during the day on campus. Nothing has much changed since that incident with Liam. However, her friendship with Quinn was slowly decreasing, as the redheaded girl didn’t falter on growing her friendship with Zayn. It seemed to her that her reputation for hanging out with Zayn was more important than Jasmine.

When Zayn would run into her, he would simply put a slyly attractive smile and walk by towards Quinn for a long annoying conversation about random places they visited with their new group.

Liam didn’t show up for the rest of the days, and it made things a little bit easier. She didn’t even want to see him after his dreadful accusation.

When the weekends came by, Jasmine received a new mail from her father. He was making sure everything was going well and if she needed anything, with an amount of money he added to her account. She smiled at the letter, and wished she could tell her father everything.

On Sunday, she decided to get a bit out of the house and away from Dalida’s bitchiness. Going through the stores, she missed her old life, even way before dating Darren. It was so simple. The most horrible drama would be not finding the right dress for the right party.

Throwing her bought clothes on the bed, she took a shower, shaved her legs, and her wore her dark red jeans, and beige chemise. Once she stepped out the door, the wind almost whipped her clothes off, so she had to put on her beige trench coat before heading straight to the hospital to pick Harry up.

When she arrived to the hospital, Harry was already dressed and eager to leave. Greeting her with a kiss, she helped with his luggage and they got into the car. With the color back to his cheeks, and his constant smile, he seemed pretty good considering the bullet he suffered from a week ago. But then again, it was Harry, a bullet can’t put him down, she thought.

Miss me?” Harry smirked passing his long slim fingers over her thigh to her hip and slid them sneakily under the jeans from behind.

Don’t tempt me I might park here on the highway.”  She responded as steadily as she could staring straight in front of her.

Is that supposed to be a threat?

Harry pressed harder on her bum making her jump in place almost losing control over the vehicle.

And we’re here!” She chirped turning the engine off.

Just ‘cause we’re home doesn’t mean I can’t fuck you.

C’mon Harry.” She chuckled turning a bit red at his choice of words. “You need to shower and rest. Tomorrow are the midterms.

Thanks for bringing the courses to the hospital.” He rose an eyebrow.

Jasmine opened the door then headed to his side to help him out.

No problem babe.

That’s called sarcasm darling. I had other plans to do to you.

I’d wait at least after our first date if I were you.” She winked and she took his hand.

Shit that was hot.” He muttered on their way inside the house and Jasmine tried to hide her smile.

When they entered, and as she expected, Dalida was standing at the bar swallowing one of their finest wine.

Well that’s going to slack you in bed.” She remarked chuckling at Harry. A flame of anger started rising inside Jasmine but she managed to kill it by pressing on his hand.