이십육 26

"I will find you.. I will find you.."

"KANG HEEJUNG!!" Chanyeol sat up as he called her name. She, that he loved, his last first love.

In the same time, his alarm rang. In the room, could only be heard a crying sound and the alarm.

"I miss you" Chanyeol sobbed, hugging his knees.

It had been 3 years, since that accident and everyday Chanyeol started his day with tears. He had been longing his unforgotten love for 3 years. Sometimes he didn't cry, because his tears had dried and he didn't sleep.

Chanyeol finally got up and showered, getting ready for work. He is now a professor, he finished it fast since all he did for past 3 years was studying. He thought that he could be relax by it but after he closed the book that he read, Heejung's face would popped out in his mind.

"Good morning, doctor" his colleagues greeted him on the hallway.

"Park Chanyeol! How's your morning? I've missed you every morning now, a year straight" Baekhyun appeared from nowhere and walked side by side with him.

Chanyeol stayed quiet, he seemed lost in his mind as he kept walking straight, almost banging his head to the wall if Baekhyun didn't hold him.

"Hey," Baekhyun said in soft voice, "Still crying?"

Chanyeol blinked, a tear fell. Baekhyun saw it and pulled him away. They went to Chanyeol's office, which was different from 3 years ago. It had been wider since he was the head of cardiac surgery.

Baekhyun threw him as they entered the room. Chanyeol stumbled and fell on the sofa. He sat properly as Baekhyun sat in front of him.

"Look, we found something" Baekhyun said in serious tone which made Chanyeol to be serious too.

"You find Heejung? She's still alive, isn't she?" Chanyeol rushed.

"Slow, man. There are a lot of people named Heejung that still alive. I have conclusion that if she is still alive, she changes her name" Baekhyun explained.

"That's what you got after 3 years? Doesn't your uncle is the best detective in town?"

"Yes he is but finding someone who is said to be dead is difficult!" Baekhyun fight back, "And what we found is.."

Chanyeol got closer to him.

"Jiyoung seems to know this" Baekhyun continued.

"What?"

"Look, when I was alone with her, I talked about Heejung, she acted unusual. She became quiet suddenly and I suspect her for that"

Chanyeol was taken back. Jiyoung looked so sad when she heard her cousin died. But Chanyeol did suspect her too. She often changed the subject when they were talking about Heejung.

"How about the wedding? Your father insists you to get married with her though" Baekhyun said.

"I know," Chanyeol sighed,"And that's why I need to run away."

"Run away?" Baekhyun eyes went wide, "But you're the head of cardiac surgery!"

"Well, I have friend from China who will replace me. He can speak Korean and of course, talented"

"Are you going to tell your father?"

"Hello, Doctor Byun Baekhyun? You are genius just now and idiot this time? If I tell him, it is not a 'run away'" Chanyeol said, as he was done with Baekhyun idiotic side.

"Well, she said I'm cute that way"

"Who? Hyemi?"

Baekhyun nodded and grinned, fished out something from his coat's pocket.

"You are getting married?" Chanyeol beamed. Baekhyun proudly nodded.

"Congratulation" Chanyeol smiled and the next second, he tossed the wedding invitation to his desk.

"You're coming, right?" Baekhyun reassured.

"Yeah. It's my bestfriend's wedding anyway, I should be the one who ruin the party" Chanyeol said and leaned on his desk.

"I will wait and see"

"Better you do"

---

On the day of the wedding, Chanyeol finished his last surgery on that day before going home to get dressed properly.

He went out from his apartment, yes he had moved, and got in again. He forgot to change his shoes.

Fast forward to the hall, where the wedding would be held. Chanyeol entered the hall, making the whole people in the hall wowed.

"Is this what you call 'ruin'?" Baekhyun came and greeted him.

"Well, I am more attractive than the groom" Chanyeol grinned.

"Don't you want to take a look at my wife?" Baekhyun pointed at the room in front of him.

"I will, make her to regret marrying you" Chanyeol said and fixed his hair, winked at Baekhyun before going into the room.

"Omo! Doctor Park!" Hyemi shocked, another girl was in the room but quickly walked away without turning around.

"Hello, sister-in-law!" Chanyeol greeted, didn't bother by that girl.

"Am I?" asked Hyemi.

"I considered Baekhyun as my little brother already.."

"How lucky am I to have a handsome brother-in-law!" Hyemi beamed.

"Me too! I'm waiting for little Baekhyun" Chanyeol teased.

"Ah, me too" Hyemi said and caressed her stomach.

"Do you?" Chanyeol eyes went wide while Hyemi nodded slightly.

"That boy is really fast. Congratulation!"

---

"And let's welcome the bride!" Chanyeol, as the wedding's emcee, said. 

They clapped to hail the bride, Hyemi, who was walking in gorgeously. She seemed to be extremely happy when looked at the right of her. There were a girl that was blocked by a man when Chanyeol looked at it.

"Maybe her relatives?" Chanyeol said under his breath.

The wedding was almost done when it was the time to have the meal. Chanyeol, together with his colleagues, sat together to eat. Baekhyun would come to them, took one picture and went away.

"Baekhyun hyung looks so happy today..I wish Heejung was here too.." Bogum, who sat beside Chanyeol, said. Chanyeol glanced him before standing up.

"Where are you going?" Bogum asked.

"Toilet" Chanyeol replied short and jogged to the toilet.

He got out while fixing his suits when his eyes caught into a woman's back that was similar to him. That brought flashback to hit him, that brought his tears to fall again in this happy day of Baekhyun.

"Hee—" He sputtered, running towards the woman and held her wrist.

As the woman looked back, she was confused and shocked.

"It's you.."

-sleeping gae-

Happy Valentine's day and tell me about your Valentine's day.

How is the book 2?
≧∇≦