삼십육 36

Chanyeol froze as he looked at her.

Her who he had been longing for years.

Her who he had been waiting for,

but ended to be someone else.

"Ha-Hajin" Chanyeol stuttered.

"Heejung for you"

"Ha.. Finally" Chanyeol walked towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Chanyeol-ah, I-"

"Ssh, let me feel you for a long minute" Chanyeol said and buried his face on her neck.

"Alright" Hajin, or Heejung, replied and kept quiet as she tightened her hug too.

...

"Hyung, where is Hajin?" Jimin asked as he reached Yoongi's apartment.

"Hajin? She said she had something to do" Yoongi replied and continued focusing on his work.

"Something?" Jimin furrowed and was about to leave.

"Ya! Where are you going? I'm hungry, make some ramyeon" Yoongi ordered. Jimin sighed and walked to the kitchen.

Yoongi peeped at him and formed a grin on his face.

...

Meanwhile, a couple was walking side by side at the beach near to the water.

"If I fall there," Haejin pointed at the dark side of the sea, "would you catch me?"

Chanyeol looked at the pointed view and looked back at Hajin. He shook his head.

Hajin furrowed with a slight pout, "You are so mean" she said and walked ahead.

"Ya! Wait for me" Chanyeol said and walked 2 steps away that finally caught up with her.

"Listen until the end, don't just go away like that" he said and held her hand.

Hajin yanked her hand and folded her arms on her chest, kept walking.

Chanyeol stopped and sighed. He chased her and hugged from the back. Making Hajin to gasp in surprise and blushed.

"I won't catch you because," he paused and place his lips closer to her ear, "I won't let you go again."

Both of them smiled, letting the cold breeze hitting them but what they feel was warmth.

Chanyeol turned her around, grabbing her shoulder and lowered his head to her eye level.

"I will hold you and never let you go. I will even follow you to the deepest ocean and the end of the world" Chanyeol said.

"Stop being cheesy. I'm cold, let's grab some soju" Hajin said and removed his hands.

"Instead of soju, I will warm you" Chanyeol said and spread wide his arm.

"I wish I could," Hajin replied, "but Jimin won't let me do that."

She was looking at the ground and played the sand with her foot.