삼십 30

Early in the morning, Chanyeol was still asleep in his hotel room when he didn't know an unwanted guest come inside harshly.

"Park Chanyeol!" a loud harsh voice woke him up. Chanyeol felt irritated and just glued his head on the pillow.

"I heard that you messed up again yesterday," said the one who disturbed his sleep, "Jiyoung cried as soon as she arrived home saying that you want to cancel the marriage. Seriously Chanyeol, why are you so dumb like your biological mom? That's why she left us first."

Chanyeol ears went red and hot. He stood up quickly and had his dad's collar. The bodyguards were about to help but stopped by Mr. Park.

"Don't ever say that about my mom. You don't know anything about her because you were too busy with your toys, oh, should I call her the Chairman Park's new wife?" Chanyeol talked back, rising his dad's anger. Mr. Park was trying to push him but what could we say, he was too old already and lack of energy.

"Don't you think because the hospital is yours you want me to do what you want. Remember one thing, if I pull back the investment, you are nothing" Chanyeol continued.

"You could do that? With your own family?" Mr. Park smirked.

"We are not even family" Chanyeol replied and let his dad go.

"Now go from my room before I call the security. I don't care about your bodyguard"

Mr. Park grunted and fixed his shirt. He glanced intensely at Chanyeol before walking out. Hearing the door clicked, signalling it was closed, he sat on the edge of his bed.

Penguin already in suit - I mean, Kyungsoo already in suit came to see Chanyeol. He gave a glass of water that he poured to Chanyeol.

"Nice one" said Kyungsoo as Chanyeol took the water.

"Really? Should I debut as an actor?" Chanyeol played along.

"No, and anyway, are you going to Busan?" asked Kyungsoo. Chanyeol looked at him with questionable face.

"There is a chaos at Busan University Hospital right now, about the missing president. Seems like your dad persuade Lee Sungkyu to leave and pulled back the investment" explained Kyungsoo.

"Hm, so he knew it," paused Chanyeol and finished his water,"that the hospital was given to me."

"How?" asked Kyungsoo, "absolutely not from your uncle. He gave that hospital to you in secret though."

Chanyeol lifted his index finger up, "Correction, he is going to give it to me after he get down from his position."

"Whatever. Now, are you really going there because your ticket is out there" Kyungsoo pointed at the living room.

Park Chanyeol slept in the suite room.

"What's this?" Chanyeol said as going closer to the envelope on the table. He sat down and opened it, pulled out one business airplane ticket to Busan together with a letter.

'Chanyeol-ah, life in Seoul is getting worse, isn't it?'

"What the," Chanyeol stopped reading and looked around, "Does he put CCTV here or does he do some magic?"

"Stop being ridiculous," said Kyungsoo who had joined sitting on the sofa next to Chanyeol. He pointed at the letter and they read together.

'So does here. But if you come and quit your position there, your life will be better. I've print our your resignation letter and just sign on it, giving it to Namjoon. You know him right? Your cute dongsaeng in Busan. He might be waiting in the lobby. See you when you get here. If you are curious about your position, Kyungsoo must have told you that when you wake up.

Sincerely,
Your beloved Uncle,

Chairman Kim'

"Dude, he must have done magic. How could he know I tell you - wait, what? But I was asking and - holy water I don't want to think about it anymore" said Kyungsoo.

"Better for you to do that," Chanyeol replied and took a piece of paper next to the envelope, "So, let's sign this"

Taking pen from Kyungsoo suit's pocket, Chanyeol beautifully signing his resignation letter.

"How about the hotel?" asked Kyungsoo, "if you moved to Busan, who will-"

"That's why I asked you to be my secretary. Please take care in behalf of me" Chanyeol cut his sentence and slightly patted Kyungsoo's back. Chanyeol got up, heading to the bathroom to wash up.

...

Chanyeol went home after finished explaining everything that Kyungsoo needed to do when he was out of the town. Kyungsoo might look like he didn't understand but Chanyeol could guarantee that nothing will happen.

"I don't know if I should be happy or not," Chanyeol mumbled while packing his clothes, "Well, at least not gonna meet Jiyoung anymore"

After putting the last underwear, he closed his luggage. He bid a goodbye to every room in his apartment before going out.

"Oh? Namjoon-ah, why are you here?" asked Chanyeol who was just got out from his apartment building.

"In case you will run away, I come here to send you to Busan. Dad tells me about your run away plan and worries too" Namjoon replied and opened the back seat door.

Chanyeol smiled and put his luggage instead of his body.

"I prefer sit in the front, cousin!" He patted Namjoon's shoulder.

"PARK CHANYEOL!" someone screamed from afar.

"Baekhyun? Why are you here?" asked Chanyeol. Baekhyun was running towards him.

"Kyungsoo came to the hospital, handing your resignation letter!" Baekhyun had Chanyeol's collar," Tell me!"

"Slow, man. I'm going to Busan, you know, my uncle's hospital. I'm going to be the director there. Wish me luck" said Chanyeol.

Baekhyun signed out in relief, "I though you were going abroad, crazy bastard!"

"We still could see each other or you may come to Busan for vacation" said Chanyeol.

"Shits are what you talking about, right? Forget it. I can relax now and have honeymoon without worries" replied Bakehyun, kind of rolling his eyes.

"Oh, you are worrying about me? How lucky am I to have a friend like you" Chanyeol pulled him into a hug. Although Baekhyun struggled to free himself, Chanyeol was a way bigger than him.

"Wait, isn't it Busan University Hospital? That your uncle owns?" asked Baekhyun.

Chanyeol pulled out the hug and nodded.

"Jimin is one of the doctor there"

-sleeping gae-