I LOVE YOU ALL💜💜💜💜

HELLOW THIS IS A SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR YOUU WHO HAVE FOLLOWED THE STORY SINCE THE BEGINNING!!

this is author writting,

thank you a lot for you guys to keep on this book. I've been through up and down multiple times for the past 2 years that affected to my laziness in writting. So much reasons I cannot continue it immediately but finally I can. *cheers*

I am so so so sorry to leave you guys hanging on this second book. I thought that I am going to my second puberty - or I haven't got it- since the past 2 years.

I have been through a lot of thoughts in those years. Depression and anxiety suddenly attacked me -maybe I was in the age for that- and it suffered me. I lost my self-esteem for a while that I slowly built it up as I need to progress.

It has been much better since this year, the year I ended my high school. I think it's because I need to face the world. The real world as I am supposed to jump into the society myself.

These times I hardly find happiness. Mostly I forced it. I found it back in writting. I've got so much imagination and additional story from my surroundings.

The reasons I write this down is not because I want to put a show off but I can't tell anyone— I'm introverted. *honestly I've told one of my friend but not everything, some of it I've just thought*

I just want to thank you VERY MUCH for you guys. It's been such a pleasure to be your author. I would like to say, if you find happiness in reading this book, it is such an honour for me because I feel that I can share happiness to some of the people in the world.

Last word from me, as it is my life's word of encouragement,

Don't dwell in misery and try to stop living, but to live therefore the misery will gone and delight will come :) (and don't forget to pray 🙏 it really helps a lot!!)

Sorry if it's long but this is the only place I can open up. You can skip it if you want :)

With love,

sleeping gae

the one who has overcame her misery with much effort
and is now to be an adult ;)