사십 40

The nexy morning, Chanyeol wake up with no one beside him. At first, he felt nothing. But then, he remembered,

"Shit!" he cursed, "Hajin-ah!" he called.

He was panicked a bit. Then he ran out the room, to find a lady in oversized white shirt, that of course belonged to Chanyeol, was making an espresso. 

"My gosh, you scared the hell out of me," Chanyeol unintentionally smashed his chest instead of rubbing it in relief. He ended coughing. 

"Isn't it good?" Hajin chillingly replied and sipped a cup of her own espresso.

"Uh - what?" and continued to cough, Chanyeol. 

"That the hell is now out from you," Hajin said and poured a glass of water before going to Chanyeol. When Chanyeol  grabbed and drinked the water, he eyed to his beautiful angel that was smiling at him. 

Hajin took the glass and Chanyeol immediately hugged her. 

"I love you," Chanyeol said with his eyes closed.

"Me too," Hajin replied and patted his back, ended up to slap it," and I would love you to take a bath and take care of the rest of the mess you made last night," Hajin added.

They broke up the hug, "Can I kiss you?" Chanyeol said and pouted.

"Not now," Hajin replied and pushed him to the toilet.

...

Chanyeol went out of the toilet and ficed his suit. 

"Ah," he forgot something. He went back to the toilet and looked directly to the mirror. 

"That's why I come back," Chanyeol pointed at the crooked bow tie on the mirror. 

He fixed his bow tie and his hair in the end, smiled before really going out. He nervously went towards a door. He stopped right in front of the door. Took a long deep breath before knocked exactly 3 times. 

"Get in," a person responsed from inside. 

Chanyeol finally entered the room. It was decorated with white and gold decoration, giving it a some of the royals vibe. In the end of the room, he could see, just like what he imagined but more gorgeous than he thought, his bride.

"You're gorgeous," Chanyeol praised. 

"I am," Hajin replied. 

Chanyeol sat beside her and took a closer look on her. Scanning every inch of her face, neck and stopped at her shoulder. She was wearing a sabrina-styled white wedding dress. It was giving both innocent and sexy vibe. Although Chanyeol was the one who picked the dress, he was kind of uneasy so sudden. 

"I should not pick this dress in the first place," he kind of regretting. 

"Why? I like it. I like sabrinas~" Hajin lively replied. 

"It is too exposed," Chanyeol whined. 

Hajin rolled her eyes and slightly slapped Chanyeol's back.

"Even if you re-pick it, I will still choose this dress. Now, you should get out and greet the guest! Yoongi oppa and our parents may be waiting for you," Hajin replied and pushed him away.

"Why are you sending me away? I won't let this happen twice," Chanyeol warned, glaring at Hajin, "You should be aware now," he winked and went out.