이십팔 28

Hajin woke up, finding herself in one room that looked like an office. She removed the blanket and looked around.

"So this is his office now..."

"You're awake!" Chanyeol came in with a mug in his hand.

"What's that?" asked Hajin. Chanyeol came to her and offered her the mug plus a pill in his other hand. Hajin took it and obediently drank it.

"Let your fever cool down first or else I will be worried about you" Chanyeol played her hair. He turned around and went to his desk.

"Stay here for a while.." he said, sitting on his chair, "I will finish this paper and send you home."

"No, no need. I can go home by myself" Hajin refused.

"Why? Is Jimin coming to fetch you?" askes Chanyeol.

"Uhm, no.." Hajin replied, walking to the sofa she slept on before, "But I am sure I can."

"If Jimin isn't coming, I suppose to send you home. It's almost evening and I bet you don't know Seoul, don't you?" Chanyeol said.

Hajin looked out the window which showed a dark side of the sky. Hajin curved a smile," Yes, I do."

"Okay, so let's go" Chanyeol asked.

"Now?" Hajin turned her head to Chanyeol, who had changed his coat.

"Yeah, I just need to sign this surgery permission paper. Let's go" Chanyeol dragged Hajin out from the room.

"Oh?! Hyung! And... Heejung?!?!!" Bogum came unexpectedly.

Hajin was a bit jumpy and unintentionally held Chanyeol's hand tightly. Chanyeol ignored it as he assumed that Hajin was scared of stranger.

"Uh, what?" he replied coldly.

"She is Heejung, right?" Bogum turned his head to Hajin, "Long time no see, Heejung-ah. I always knew that you're still alive" he said and tried to hug her.

"She is not Heejung" Chanyeol held Bogum's arm, backing him.

"Spill it out" Chanyeol said. He signaled Hajin to hid as he put his hand that Hajin held to his back and one of his hand was in his pocket.

"He told you to meet Jiyoung and better be quick setting the date" Bogum said.

"Tell him I won't" Chanyeol replied and dragged Hajin with him.

"Don't you want to ask?" Chanyeol broke the silence in the elevator since they left Bogum.

"I don't think we are close enough. So I won't"

"Then you must be really curious"

Hajin looked at him, Chanyeol glanced at her and then to the mirror.

"Don't look at me like that," Chanyeol said, clenching his fist, "It makes me want to kiss you."

Hearing that, Hajin automatically looked front, biting her lower lips as she felt hotter, especially her cheeks area. Fortunately they arrived to the parking area.

"Let's go" Chanyeol held the button to keep the door open and let Hajin to go first.

"Where do you live?" asked Chanyeol whilst pressing the button of his car key.

"Busan, are you going to drive there?" Hajin asked.

"That's funny" said Chanyeol in straight face and opened the passenger door for her.

"I mean hotel you are living in" continued Chanyeol.

"Oh, Diamond Hotel" Hajin replied and entered the car.