이십칠 27

Chanyeol quickly pulled her in his arms, hugging her tight as much as he missed her. The woman struggling to escape but Chanyeol was stronger than her.

"I've missed you! I know you are still alive Heejung-ah!" Chanyeol said. The woman slapped his back, asking him to let her go.

"Excuse me, but what are you talking about?" asked the woman, still struggling.

Chanyeol snapped, he looked at her right in her eyes and then down to her toe back to her eyes.

"You are Kang Heejung. Your eyes, your hands and your body..."

"Min Hajin!" a voice interrupted him.

Someone, from the back of Chanyeol called. The woman peeped from the side and waved. A smile was drawn on her face.

"I've been looking for you"

Chanyeol looked at the back and saw a guy much shorter than him walking towards them. He looked at Chanyeol with suspicious face.

"Jimin-ah!" the woman called.

"Who are you and why are you touching my girlfriend?" that petite guy — Jimin asked, pulling the woman next to him.

"Girlfriend? So you are not Kang Heejung?"

"I'm Min Hajin and who are you? Who is Kang Heejung?" asked Hajin.

"Don't ever touch my girl again" Jimin warned, pulling Hajin away from Chanyeol.

"The smile..resembles Heejung.." Chanyeol mumbled.

Chanyeol ran out back to the hall. His eyes were scanning every corner of the hall. Baekhyun, who found Chanyeol wondering around, started to approach him.

"Yah! What happened?" Baekhyun asked, "Why are you sweating?"

"I found someone, who looks exactly like Heejung. I am sure that she is Heejung but she said that her name is Hajin, Min Hajin!"

"Hajin? I didn't invite someone called Hajin though"

"Maybe you know her boyfriend, Jimin"

Baekhyun had his finger on his lips, signing that he was concentrating. He then looked at Chanyeol, who was staring intensely at him.

"Maybe my wife knows?" Baekhyun looked at his wife, who was sitting and enjoying her meal when a couple approached her.

"That! That is Heejung—I mean, Hajin!" Chanyeol pointed at the couple.

They then approached the couple and Baekhyun's wife. The couple quite shocked at Chanyeol and Jimin was hiding his girl.

"Hello, hehe.." chuckled Baekhyun, who tried to be friendly.

"Oh, oppa! Come, they're my friends from my university. Park Jimin and Min Hajin, they are from Busan" Hyemi introduced the couple.

"Ah really? Busan.." Baekhyun nodded and glanced at Chanyeol.

"But honey, doesn't Hajin resemble Heejung a lot?" asked Baekhyun. His wife then looked at Hajin who was shyly hiding behind Jimin.

"Aah! Maybe because of the surgery.. She had accident when she was twenty" explained Hyemi.

"Oh, that explain everything.. Right, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun nudged a tall guy beside him.

"Ah, yeah!" Chanyeol flashed a smile.

Quietly, Hajin would smile behind Jimin who was still protecting her.

---