삼십이 32

Dug.

Her heart shrunk.

She didn't know what to do but froze.

She wanted to avoid those eyes but couldn't.

Those eyes that she missed.

Although they'd met before.

"Kang Heejung," Chanyeol half-whispered. Hajin, or Heejung, with her burning cheeks and heart pounding hard, waited for him to continued.

"I've missed you," he continued along with the hug.

"Me t-"

"HAJIN-AH!"

Jimin called from the room. Hajin snapped and pushed Chanyeol. Jimin ran towards them and pulled Hajin behind him.

A strong punch landed on Chanyeol's left cheek. Hajin squealed, stopping Jimin from doing any further.

"Park Jimin, what do you think you are doing?!" Hajin scolded Jimin.

"He hugged you. I don't like it, the fact that you're mine!" Jimin fought back.

Fortunately that floor was empty, it turned out to be VIP floor that rarely be filled with patient.

"He knew it Jimin. He knew!" Hajin spitted out.

Jimin looked shook as they had tried hard to conceal the fact that Hajin was Heejung, but it was leaked. Too soon, for Jimin.

"Why did you hide it?" Chanyeol asked.

Neither of them answered.

"I've searching you for a long time, I thought you sent someone to tell me that you're alive!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"I sent someone? I didn't send someone, Chanyeol" replied Hajin, who was behind Jimin.

"But, "

"Stop all the bullshits, Park Chanyeol. Now you know that her real identity and I tell you, from now on, don't ever bother Hajin again. She will never be your Heejung again cause she had thrown it away" Jimin said, pulling Hajin back to the room.

"Well, who is that girl then?" Chanyeol talked to himself.

...

"Doctor, let's go for lunch!" someone came into Chanyeol's room without knocking.

Chanyeol was fighting with papers on his desk and pen in his hands.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" asked Chanyeol, "and came in without knocking?"

The guy closed the door again and knocked before entered.

"Doctor Park, let's have lunch together" he said in polite manner.

Chanyeol chuckled and walked towards, "What's your name, flower boy?"

"Me? A flower boy? Thank you so much," he bowed, "But I prefer to be called a tough man."

Chanyeol nodded and looked at him. The guy also looked at him, questioning with his face.

"Ah! My name is Jeon Jungkook! Busan tough man" the guy introduced.

"Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook? I think I've heard it somewhere?" Chanyeol said whilst scratching his ear.