삼십삼 33

A man in doctor's coat, walking over the door to the balcony. He stopped few steps after. A woman in casual clothes stood near the protecting fences.

"It's been a while, Heejung, ah I forget, Hajin-ah"

The woman curved a faint smile.

"A very while" she replied,

"Oppa.."

The man grinned. The breezes suddenly brought a romantic atmosphere, although they didn't really want it.

"Oppa..." mumbled the man, "Are you trying to flirt me?"

"Sorry if you feel like that, Chanyeol. I didn't mean to do it. I just think that," she sighed, holding the cup with both of her hands,

"That you missed it, maybe" Hajin said quickly before sipping her coffee.

"Yeah, I missed it. For freaking 3 years and I still amazed by myself of how I could survive without you.." said Chanyeol as he took few steps closer to her.

Hajin stood still. She didn't run away like the past, which she smiled as thinking about it.

"Why are you smiling?" asked Chanyeol, "Thrilling me"

"Uh? Do I?" Hajin asked back.

Chanyeol nodded and stopped in front of her, his hand reaching her coffee.

"I just remembered the past," replied Hajin, handing her coffee.

"So you still remember" said Chanyeol whilst drinking the coffee in one shot.

"Of course, I'm not amnesia" Hajin said.

Chanyeol shook the empty cup and raised his eyebrows.

"What're you gonna do with that?" asked Hajin.

Chanyeol didn't reply and threw the cup passing her. Hajin, reflexively flinched and lowered her head.

"Ya!" yelled Hajin angrily at Chanyeol.

"You said that you remembered the past. The past of the incident we had in the hospital balcony precisely, doesn't it?" exclaimed Chanyeol.

Hajin stayed quiet.

"Do you miss me?" asked Chanyeol.

Hajin didn't budge and kept her lips shut.

"Do you think of me?"

Again, quiet.

Chanyeol took a deep breath before opening his lips,

"Do you still love me?"

This time, a sudden pain attacked Hajin in her head.

"I love you, appa"

"Stop saying such dirty sayings. You don't deserve to say that! Ouuh! My ears hurt. Go back to your room!" he said and kicked little Heejung.