삼십오 35

"Hajin-ah, please answer me" Jimin said, holding her hand.

"I-I-" Hajin paused, "I don't-"

Jimin cut her sentences, leaning forward and crushed his lips on hers.

Hajin eyes went large in surprise and froze. She then closed her eyes too and not long after that, she felt her cheeks were wet.

"I'm not giving you to him" Jimin said after broke the kiss.

"Oppa," Hajin called under her breath and wiped Jimin's tears.

"Please, marry me" Jimin confessed.

Hajin shook her head and in the end of her eyes, he saw a figure standing by the door and looked at them.

Hajin turned to it and so did Jimin.

"Are you done?" the man said.

"Yoongi oppa?" Hajin called.

"Hello, late-adopted sister, Min Hajin" Yoongi replied sarcastically.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Jimin asked.

Whilst walking towards them, Yoongi replied, "I'm here to take my sister home. I was almost starved for one day."

Yoongi pushed Jimin and freed Hajin.

"Come, eomma missed you already" Yoongi talked to Hajin.

"Eomma?" Hajin mumbled,"Ah, eomma.." she smiled.

"Yes, eomma, our eomma. Do you have another eomma?" Yoongi said.

Jimin slapped Yoongi's stomach and gestured him to shut his mouth.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Yoongi questioned.

"No! Nothing's wrong! You are right.." Hajin said and stood.

"Seems like I gotta go," Hajin paused and looked at Jimin, "Bye" she waved.

Jimin smiled at her and waved back at her.

"Duh," Yoongi rolled his eyes and pulled his sister out.

Jimin sighed and leaned back his chair, before straightened up, hearing footsteps coming in.

Jimin lifted up the end of his lips, scratching the bridge of his nose and stood up.

"Did you see it?" asked Jimin, "Park Chanyeol?"

"What? Which one?" Chanyeol replied.

"The highlight" Jimin sneered.

"Of course," Chanyeol said, "And I didn't hear that she said yes"

Jimin clenched his fist whilst Chanyeol raised one of his eyebrows, felt that he won something.

"She will say it, soon"

"Ah, really? But have you ensured her feelings? I am sure she won't forget me that eas-"

Jimin attacked him by his collar and pushed him to the wall, "SHUT your fucking mouth up"

"She will never be with you! She was the one who left you so why does she must go back to you?"

"Because love makes her do that"

...

"Oppa, I thought we are going to meet eomma?" Hajin asked as Yoongi stopped in front of a building.

"Uhm, I lied" Yoongi replied and got out from the car.

Hajin followed him entered the building from behind.

"Eomma is having vacation. Bet Jimin didn't tell you that" Yoongi said and lied on the long sofa.

Hajin just nodded and walked towards the kitchen, taking a glass and filling it with juice that she found in the refrigerator.

"I took you because I heard Jimin kept asking you to marry him" he continued.

"How-" Hajin stopped and then sighed, "Jungkook, is it?" and she drank the juice.

Yoongi nodded and sat up, facing Hajin. The living room was just across the kitchen.

"What's your decision?" asked Yoongi.

Hajin shook her head and placed the empty glass in the sink, "I don't know."

"How could you don't know? What's with your relationship with him for 3 years?" questioned Yoongi.

"Those years, I was able to forget about my past, thanks to him. But only my past hard life," Hajin paused.

"You have someone, don't you?" Yoongi interrupted.

Hajin nodded.

"And you know what," Hajin paused again, looking at Yoongi, "He comes again, into my life, for the second time, with me being another person."

"And you are planning to get back?"

"I don't know too, I was happy then but I left him, I'm afraid that he will left me someday as a revenge" Hajin replied.

Yoongi chuckled at her.

"Ya, if he really loves you, he won't let you go again and leave you as a revenge? Is he a 5 years old kid? Ch, so childish" Yoongi said and leaned to the sofa.

"Oppa, if you were me, who will you choose?" Hajin asked.

"Me? As you?" Hajin nodded.

"If I was you," there were a long pause before Yoongi opened his lips again, "I will choose to be the one who makes me happy."

"But both of them makes me happy?" Hajin shrugged.

"Stupid sister, just follow your heart! The one you still love or the guy that love you" Yoongi said desperately.

"Both give you love but the problem is, who will receive your love," Yoongi said, "Continue or build your love again."

...

Chanyeol walked back to the balcony where he calmed crying Hajin down. It was night and the balcony was high enough to see the scenery of night Busan.

Breezes brushed through his hair. It was cold but not as cold as his heart, that was abandoned by his loving one. Longing for her love that seemed possible because of her decision to leave him thinking for good.

"Heejung-ah, can you warm up my heart again? It feels hurt" Chanyeol talked as he looked up to the sky.

"Even the sky is also agree with me, no stars lighten it and there's no you lighten my night"

Chanyeol sighed and stared blanky at the bright lights.

"I wish you were here."

"I wish you were hugging me now, saying everything's gonna be okay."

"Saying that you will stay by my side, whatever happens."

"Saying that you miss me for those years."

"Saying that you love me."

Chanyeol let out a deep sigh before turning around and received a surprise that the up there sent.

"I love you"

-sleeping gae-