이십구 29

"So, should we hold the wedding on this day?" asked Jiyoung, who had put her index finger on 14th March on the calendar.

Chanyeol wasn't replying. His mind was wondering on something else, like he usually did when Jiyoung was talking to him.

"Park Chanyeol" Jiyoung called, slightly had her hand on Chanyeol's.

Didn't know why but Chanyeol could feel the threat. He pulled his hands just an inch before Jiyoung's hand landed on him.

"Oh?" muttered Chanyeol.

"You are not listening again, are you?" said Jiyoung, "I asked about the date—"

"How many times should I tell you that I won't so this ridiculous marriage" Chanyeol said irritatedly.

"But your dad insist this"

"You make him to play this game," Chanyeol roared, "If you didn't offer him about the cooperation, he won't think about this."

"Oppa," called Jiyoung.

"Don't call me with that!" he pointed at Jiyoung,"It makes me miss her and ONLY Heejung can call me with that" he emphasized.

"You still loving the one who had gone? Chanyeol-ah, face the reality! Heejung has died!!" Jiyoung exclaimed.

"NO SHE WAS NOT!"Chanyeol fired back and slammed the table with his fist,"And I know she is near to me."

Chanyeol stood up and exited the lounge. Followed by secretary Do from the back, Chanyeol walked towards the elevator.

"Are you going to stay here, President Park?" asked secretary Do.

"Put down the formality. We are friends anyway and nobody's around" said Chanyeol, he turned back.

Both their round eyes met, Chanyeol's still lost to secretary Do, produced a sort of awkward situation.

"Yah, where is your harsh attitude? I missed them, dude" Chanyeol had a slight headlock on Kyungsoo.

"Let go" those two words that came out from Kyungsoo's lips was heard as a terror for Chanyeol. He immediately let go and grinned.

"That's my dude" Chanyeol patted Kyungsoo's head before entering the elevator.

Kyungsoo stayed quite and now a bit relax as he put his hand on his pants pocket.

"Has she arrived safely?" asked Chanyeol. Kyungsoo hummed as yes.

"Do you know her? Seems like you guys are close" Kyungsoo asked.

Chanyeol let out a deep sigh before answering, "I hope so. She resembles the one I know very well."

"Ooh, she said she was younger than you" Kyungsoo spoke.

"Yes she is...hold on.. How do you know?" Chanyeol asked.

"She told me that. Didn't you tell her about your age? Or you just looking so old.." Kyungsoo said, tapping his finger on his chin scanning Chanyeol's baby face.

"Up to you. I'm tired, don't send any services to my room" said Chanyeol whilst unbuttoning his upper button of his shirt.

Kyungsoo grunted and watched Chanyeol strode away.

"How did she know my age when I had never told her?" mumbled Chanyeol after entering his room.

"Maybe Baekhyun's wife told her? Or..." Chanyeol hissed and then drumming his fingers on the table.

...

On the other side, Heejung, or we should call Hajin now, was sneezing twice and felt itchy in her ears.

"Something's wrong?" asked Jimin, who was sitting beside her with laptop on his lap.

"My ears suddenly itchy. Wonder why.." Hajin replied, still scratching(?) her ears.

"Maybe someone is talking about you" Jimin said, stretching his arms and put it behind Hajin's shoulder.

"Must be you" Hajin teased and received a his from her man.

Suddenly their  bell room rang and the one who rang it must be in hurry because she didn't give a second of quiet.

"I'll open it" Jimin said and put his laptop to his side before going to the door.

Hajin took the snack in front of  her and seconds later, a loud bang could be heard. Heavy footsteps coming towards her and Hajin could sense danger that she put the snack back.

"Uh, unni-"

A slap was what she got from Jiyoung.

"You show up in front of him, don't you?" asked Jiyoung who was breathing with anger.

"It-it was unintentional--"

Another slap landed again on the same side of her cheeks. Jimin quickly pulled Jiyoung back and checked Hajin.

"You've got your new man, can't you just live in peace? Chanyeol will be good with me, even better"

"Ya! Jiyoung-ah!" Jimin yelled. Hajin had her tears falling and sobbed quietly.

"What?! And you too. Keep your girl and don't let her past get her again. Who said that she wanted to get a new life? Uh? Ya, Heejung-ah, can't you speak?"

"It's too much, Jiyoung-ah. And I swear that what you last time was you won't disturb us again" Jimin blocked Jiyoung from getting near to Hajin.

"Yeah, but that was before Chanyeol knows this creature is still alive!" Jiyoung fought back.

"He doesn't know that Hajin is Heejung and I warn you not to use inappropriate words" Jimin warned and there might be laser came out from his eyes. Hajin pulled his sleeves, signalling him to stop.

"And please get out before I call the security" Jimin continued. Jiyoung took a last glance at Hajin before walking out.

"You shouldn't do that, you know" Hajin finally spoke up after hearing the door bang.

"No, I should. I hate to see her hurting you," Jimin turned around and cupping Hajin's face, "I will protect you more than I protect myself. I promise"

Hajin held one of his hands and grabbed it tight. They stared at each other for a long minute.

"Let's go to bed," Jimin stroke her head,"We should go back to Busan tomorrow."

"And you need to go back to work" Hajin pinched Jimin's mochi-like cheeks.

"Argh, thinking of work," Jimin pulled his head back and smirked. He carried Hajin bridal style in a sudden.

"Ya!"

"Your fault for reminding me of work, stay by my side until I reached my dreamland!" Jimin said and headed to the bedroom.

He landed Hajin on the bed softly like she was a precious treasure for him and even put blanket on her. He laid next to her and pulled his treasure in his arm.

Jimin rested his chin on her head, would sometimes give kisses on it to receive a giggle from Hajin, and felt Hajin's breath on his chest.

"I wish we could do this often, but hospital won't make me go home fast that often" Jimin nagged.

Hajin stayed quiet, made Jimin considered that she had fallen asleep.

"Goodnight, Hajin-ah" Jimin whispered.

"I'm sorry, oppa"

-sleeping gae-

Sorry for my sudden hiatus, as you know 'exams'  ̄へ ̄
But I don't promise I will publish the next chapter soon ✌