삼십구 39

"I would like to say that the news of my marriage is not and will never happen," Chanyeol stated, "In fact, I have someone else that I loves to the bottom of my heart. She is the one who will be my life partner. The news that you guys have this morning— as I could say — is hoax. It's my first time hearing that too."

"Beside of all the mess, I am transferred to Busan University Hospital and according to the vote we held in the morning, I, Park Chanyeol, am the new owner of Busan University Hospital. But in case of my young age and my willing to operate and cure a lot of people, therefore my uncle, the previous owner, will still be in his place," he stopped as he caught that his father had entered the room. Hiding behind the bodyguards'.

Chanyeol let out a winning smirk and continued, "Together with me, Dr. Kim Jiyoung's family, nobled as the second largest investor in Park's Hospital. We had discussed and decided that they will shared their holdings with me."

Chanyeol took a deep breath and glanced over his father quickly.

"Combined to my late mother's holdings, I, Park Chanyeol, am the largest investor in Park's Hospital. And from now on, any news that come out not from my own will be a hoax without official statement. Either it is from my family or close relative, it can't be trustworthy. I hope from this staetement, we could be wiser in believing and deciding what's need to be reported or not. Thank you," Chanyeol ended his speech. 

The entire room had gone wild with murmuring and the camera kept on flashing on him.

"Chairman Park is willing to see you," Kyungsoo reported.

"Thanks," Chanyeol replied and left the scene.

Chanyeol went towards a room where its door was guarded. The bodyguard stepped aside and opened the door for him.

The moment he stepped on the room, a bunch of paper was flew over him. It was thrown by no other than his own father, witnessed by his stepmother and stepbrother.

"Why can't you once — only one time,  behave well?" his father said in anger, "Why did you must ruin this business!!!?"

"I was not," Chanyeol replied sternly,"I was just putting my life to the right path. I am no more a kid. I am in my 30s and I deserve to determine my own business and life."

They had an intense eye contact. Mrs. Park was trying hard to calm her husband down. Bogum was just standing there, not wanting to get involve into the fight.

"Fine, if that's what you want," his father said.

Chanyeol smiled in victory.

"Continue to do want to want. You were right. It's your life. And me, as your father, doesn't deserve to lead you to the right—plus successful—path," his father went closer to him, "which means, you are not my child anymore."

Chanyeol grinned, "Such a pleasure, Mr. Park."

"Get out, now, " Mr. Park said.

Chanyeol exited as he was told.

The room were filled with misery that was hidden as Chanyeol left.

"What should we do next, honey?!?!" Mrs. Park whined to her husband.

"It's okay. At least Bogum is here for us," Mr. Park replied.

"Me too," Bogum finally spoke up, "want to have a life with my own decision. Father can advised me but not deciding the decision. If you agreed, I will stay. If not, like Chanyeol hyung, I'll go."

His parents were shook. They didn't expect the taciturn Bogum could say that.

"Bogum-ah, why you too??" Mrs. Park whined.

...

"I'm back," Chanyeol said as he entered the room.

It was silent until he heard a loud and quick footsteps. Hajin showed up and fell right into Chanyeol's arms.

"I'm glad you're back," Hajin panted.

"Why? Are you afraid that I run away?" Chanyeol joked.

"I'm just glad, can't I be glad to see my fiance??" Hajin replied.

"Fi-fian-fi-" Chanyeol stuttered shyly.

Hajin frowned and pulled apart.

"Hey, are you being shy right now??" Hajin punched his chest softly.

"A bit," Chanyeol said and quickly shut his mouth tightly to hold on his shyness.

Hajin grinned, "Wanna soak your tired body—" she had her hands slid from his jaw line to his chest, "in warm water—" and had her hands wrapped around his neck, looking at him temptingly, "together?"

Chanyeol shyness faded away in that time. He pulled Hajin closer to him, went to her ear and whispered, "Why not?"

-self imagining zone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-

After the long bath, they went cuddling on the bed, with romantic classic music played to accompany their night.

"So, are you completely free now?" Hajin asked.

"From my father, yes. From you, forever no," Chanyeol replied and kissed the top of her head.

"Forever," Hajin mumbled, "When will the forever happen?"

She looked up, sending some kind of code.

"Now," Chanyeol exclaimed and went for a kiss. Hajin quickly pulled apart.

"I don't want, just a saying," she said and played with his shirt. 

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol frowned.

Hajin pouted and went away from Chanyeol's embrace.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" asked Chanyeol.

Hajin showed her back and replied carelessly, "Nothing," and closed her eyes, wanting to sleep.

"Come on, I know something's up," Chanyeol insisted for reason.

"Nothing I said," Hajin insisted on not telling.

And they went through a pull and push until Chanyeol got tired. He gave up and went to sleep. Chanyeol tried to embrace hajin and slept, but, "Can you please not be so close, it's suffocating," Hajin said.

It shook Chanyeol to the hell out. He just took back his arms obediently. They went through the night with no cuddle.

-sleeping gae-

Shall I expand it cuz it's going to meet its end in one or two chapter :)