Chapter Two

Time skip to Saturday. Ooo magic

Mackenzie's POV

Saturday came, and I was actually kinda nervous. Huh that's not like me, to be nervous. I thought.
I had my dad's friendly demeanour, and if you were a stranger, we'd be friends by the end of the day.
"Mack, they're here!" Dad shouted at me.
"Got it Dad!" I hurried down stairs, my heart beating wildly. Dude, chill out. It's not like he'll be extremely- But I was cut off from my own thoughts, because Whoah. Wow. Jesus. He was SO CUTE. Crystal blue eyes, longer blonde hair to his nose, camoflauge everything! My brain almost shut down...almost.
But, was it just me? Or did I see him stare awkwardly like I just did?
Blake's POV
I walked into the house, and said Hi to dad's friend, Mr. Daniel shouted to his daughter "Mack, they're here!"
My heart started beating, but why? I mean it's not like she's gonna be really- then my mind went blank.
She has dirty(but like the color) blonde,long hair, hazel eyes, and looked effortlessly pretty. I realized I was staring super awkwardly, but did I just notice that she was staring at me too?
End of chapter two.
Hope you guys are liking it!! Please leave comments and things that I could do better!😊😊😊