Chapter Fourteen

Mackenzie's POV
"Your....what?!?" I said to Nova. "Hehe... I'm guessing your shocked." Nova said to us nervously. "Yeah." Me and Beth said simultaneously. "Are you guys mad? I know this is a little crazy." Nova said, while wrapping her arms around her stomach and swaying back and forth. I walked toward her and put my hand on her shoulder, "No.... of course not. I'm quite shocked, and we are going to meet him and give him the test." I said smiling. "DUH! I've got to make sure no one is messing with my girl!" Beth said being overdramatic. "I knew you were gonna start with that." Nova said ever so sarcastically. She rolled her eyes at me and Beth. "Well, we're so sorry for looking out for you." I said to her while sticking my tongue out at her. "Alright, well when is this shin-dig going down?" Beth asked. "I dunno?" I said to both of them. "What about tomorrow? Rip the bandage off you know?" Beth said. "I mean....i can call him, I guess. Not promising anything though." Nova said giving in to our begging. "Alright, now that we've gotten the important stuff out of the way, we have the good stuff." I said, "Were did you two meet?" I asked. "I was at the park and I was reading, he was walking his dog and his dog ran into me. The reast is history." Nova sighed. "Did you just sigh? Ew. " Beth laughed as she shoved Nova's arm. "Well I think I SHIPPPPP ITTTTTTTTT!!! Cova or Nalem or whatever we're gonna call it! Ok I can't get ahead of myself here. We still gotta make sure he's good enough for you." I said, trying to not get TOO excited. "Alright next question, what does he look like?" Beth asked Nova, "You gotta picture of him?" "Yeah..i do." Nova said kinda blushing. "Well let's see! I wanna see how cute he is in a nonweird way." I said giggling. "Alright, this is him."

"OH MY GOOOOOOOSSSSHHH HE IS SO CUTE!!" I screamed

"OH MY GOOOOOOOSSSSHHH HE IS SO CUTE!!" I screamed. "I mean like in a 'good pick for you' kind of way hehe" I said kind of blushing. "Watch it." Nova said to me faking being mad. "Ooooo...fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" Beth cheered as she started laughing and me and Nova joined in. After that I think we were all emotionally tired. So we sat back down on the couch and turned on B&B.
       Sunday night on the phone
               Nova's POV
"Guys, today went awesome! Are we in agreement that he's not gonna murder me or use me?" I asked Mack and Beth.
"Yeah. He's ok" Beth said. "I guess, but if he hurts you, he just better start running!" Mackenzie said. I could hear her laughing. "Well, thanks for the interrogation, I think you scared the crap out of him for sure." I said laughing and rolling my eyes , even though they couldn't see. "Yeah, well me and Mackenzie are pretty scary." Beth said in a tough voice. "Yeah, ok then." I said. "Don't sass Beth young lady!" I heard Mackenzie say through the phone. "Alright guys, night. Love you two." Night! Love y'all" Mackenzie said. "Night weirdos, love ya!" Beth said. (AN sorry for not doing that conversation I'm a lazy person lol)

               Le time skip (Because I've seen these and I think there hilarious)
          Monday at school 
              Beth's POV
I was walking down the hall to my first period when I felt a pair of arms go around my hips. "Boo!" My boyfriend Luke said to me. "Boo yourself!" I said back. He unintertwined his arms from my waist and walked up to me. I gave him a peck on the cheek and we interlocked hands. He was in my first period, Mrs. Smith's class. We walked to our seats and sat down just as the bell rang. Mrs. Smith was already at the board ready to jump into today's important lesson about the wonderful world that is geometry. Ugh. I haaaatttteeee this class. I thought to myself. Mackenzie plopped down beside me and waved hello. "Hi" she whispered. Huh. She's never late....i wonder what's going on. I thought. "I see that look in your eyes, one of the horses got hurt this morning and I had to help. It was Toby, he's my baby ya know." She whispered reading my mind as usual. "Ok. Hope he gets better" I whispered back. The teacher must had heard us "Mackenzie and Beth! Quiet down!" Mrs. Smith yelled to us. "Yes ma'am, sorry" Mack said to her. "And why are you late?" The teacher said to her. "Oh! I forgot to give you the note" she answered as she jumped up and gave the teacher the note, "And my horse got hurt this morning." "Oh, well back to the wonderful world that is geometry!" Mrs. Smith said cheerily. Man that woman is too happy about geometry. I thought. After a long and boring 70 minutes we were finally free! My other classes weren't so bad.
     Geometry 8:30-9:40
     US history 9:45-10:55
     Free period 11:00-12:10
     Lunch 12:15-12:40
     Weight training 12:45-1:55
      ELA 2:00-3:10
      Home!!!
The whole school had lunch together, and because me, Mack, and Nova were in honors classes, we had all of our classes together. Well, except weight training. Nova had art for then, and Mackenzie had chorus.
   I walked to my next class with Nova and Mackenzie. Luke does not have all of the same classes as me, only geometry and ELA.
    The rest of the day went normal, like usual. We went to our classes, had a few quizzes and then I went home.
             Nova's POV
The school day was quite normal.  A few quizzes here and there. Lunch, my favorite subject, and then of course art! Well, I guess art is my favorite subject. I got home and saw a note on the kitchen table,
       Hey Nova,
  Me and your father went out. Its  our anniversary. Do your homework, ravioli is in the fridge.
                        Love you bunches,
                              Mom
"Dang it! I forgot about their anniversary! I gotta draw them something special!" I said outloud, because hey no one was in the house. I ran to my art room and got to work. With 5sos playing and me being in a creative mood, I got it done in a good hour. I finished all of my homework, heated up the ravioli, and then watched TV. After all of that I headed to my room and took a shower, got in my Pjs, and then went to bed.

   Hhhhhuuuuuullllloooooo!!!!
How are you? what's up? I'm sorry that I haven't updated. Don't kill me plz. I've been like super busy. And I just haven't had any inspiration, which makes writing a lot easier. I also haven't been able to publish, because I've been at camp and the Wi-Fi sucks, and the service sucks too, which means I can't really use my data. I'll try to do better.
  But please comment, give me ideas, tell me how your day was, anything! Vote cuz that also helps. Love ya! Stay kewl (p.s. I add 5sos references because my 2 of my besties love them.)
  ~navyshoes