Chapter Seven

Tomorrow at Mack's house
                 Mack's POV
Well, I'm ready to go. I thought as I looked into the mirror, I was wearing my favorite dress(dark green, with slits in the shoulders) and my brown boots. You look good i said in my head as I winked at myself in the mirror. I started laughing at my dumb self.(something I would do irl😂)
I walked down the stairs and dad was down there "Hey Mack have fun with your friends, I think it's so great that you invited Blake and that you've been hanging out with him. Nothings going on between you two right?" He said. "No. Naw. Absolutely not!" I said as my face turned bright red. "Hmmmm, well if there is, at least it is a nice boy, that you've known for one summer, and I haven't even seen you hang out with each other. You know what NOPE NOT OKAY WITH THIS!"He yelled kinda kidding. I laughed at him. "Don't worry dad. You can trust me." I reassured him "we've lived just you and me since I was 10. We've lived through most of my teen years. You do trust me right?" I asked. "Yes. I do, have fun. You're friends are gonna be there too so I'll be ok." He said hesitantly. "Ok dad I gotta go." I said as I kissed him on the head and walked out. I got into my truck, I cranked it and got on the road.
                 At the cafè
                 Nova' s POV
"So, what do you think Mack wanted to tell us, before Blake gets here?" I asked Beth. "Idk Nova, maybe they kissed?" She said sarcastically and laughed. "Yeah. It's probably something boring, you know how she turns a mountin(joke.) out of a mole-hill sometimes." I said also laughing. Mackenzie walked in. "Hey hey hey!!" She said smiling. "Heyyyyyy" Beth said. I nodded and smiled.
              Beth's POV
Mack sat down with us and the waiter came up, it was our friend Garston "Hey guys. The usuals I suppose?" He said "Yeah."i said. "Cool, got it!" He said walking back to the kitchen.
  "Ok c'mon tell us!!!!" I said dying to know, even though it was probably nothing. "Wellll" Mack said turning super red " me and Blake want to be a couple, if he passes you guys....but also because he kissed me." Mackenzie said. "Wait...did I hear you right?"Nova said. I couldn't talk, I was to happy! "Yeah, you heard right! It really happened we were laying down looking at the stars, talking and-" Mack was cut off from Garston coming back with our three Frappes. Why do waiters come at the worst times? I thought. He gave us our drinks, then walked away.  " well, I'll continue then. We were talking and I said something accidently, I started blabbering-" "Like you always do when you get nervous" Nova said and smiled. "Yeah. Like I always do and he leaned in and boom!" She said while smiling.
Then for about 20 minutes we talked about girl things and sipped out Frappes.
          In Blake's Truck
            Blake's POV
Alright man. Mack said she was gonna tell them what happened and that we want to be together. I drove to the coffee shop, crazy nervous. I got out of my truck and walked into the local coffee shop and saw Mack with what must be her two friends. I walked up to them "Hey. I'm Blake" i introduced myself. Mack got up and hugged me. Whoah, this is nice. And unexpected. But really nice."Mack, you look great!" I said smiling. Who I'm guessing was Beth started smiling like crazy. But Nova was giving me the 'mess with my friend i dare ya' look. So, I know which 'parent' was which 'parent'. I sat down, and a waiter came over. "Hey who's this Mackenzie?" The waiter asked. "Oh this is...um well this is..ummmmm." she answered (?) The waiter laughed, "This looks kinda complicated." The waiter answered. "Well this is Blake, He's new here and is coming to school with us. And also is- Mack looked at me and I gave her a nod- my hopefully boyfriend, if Nova and Beth allow it." She said smiling. God I love her smile. "Well then, I'm glad someone made a move Mack." The waiter said. (Another joke if you know me. Lol) "Well, I need some guy friends, so who are you?" I asked the waiter. "Oh I'm Garston" he said "I'm Blake"I answered. "Well cool, what do you want do you want to eat/drink?" Garston asked. "Uh I'll have a Orange Juice and Crossiant" I answered. "Alright I'll get right on that Garston said. "Thanks man."
He left. Oh crap. I just remembered why I was here. To get permission from Nova and Beth. Well this was about to get serious really quick.
      End of Chapter Seven.
Sorry this was kinda short and a bit of a cliff hanger, I try to write often so I'll start working on Chapter Eight soon. Thanks for reading, vote, and comment! Byeeee❤❤❤❤