Chapter Ten

Two Weeks Later
                  Mack's POV
"Well, this has been fun Blakey" I said. "Mack this has been fun." Blake said back to me. " I've got to give it to you, bowling is such a cliché date,but it was super fun. Especially because I beat you!" I said while laughing my butt off. "Haha I let you win" Blake said. "Yeah right." I said rolling my eyes at him. "Ok, fine. I guess I didn't let you win." Blake told me smiling. He walked me up to my house. "Huh. I'm gonna miss Summer. Only two more days until school starts back." I told him. "But at least I'll be with you." He told me. So adorable. I thought. I smiled at him. "Well, I gotta go. I've had a wonderful time. A perfect date to end the Summer and a perfect date for a Friday." I said, stepping a little closer to him. "Well I've had a wonderful time too." He said to me. I got up on my tip toes and pecked him on the lips. "Bye Blake, see you in a few days." I told him. "Can't wait Mackenzie." He told me. "Goodnight Blakey" I told him. I walked inside so happy. I floated into the kitchen and dad was sitting there on the computer. "Hey Mackenzie, how was your date?" Dad asked me.  I sighed. " Perfect. Absolutely Perfect." I said smiling. "Oh? Well then. You can spare me the details." He said laughing. "Yeah how was your date dad?" I asked smirking at him. "Oh it was fun. We went to the café." Dad told me. "Well you can spare ME the details as well!" I said laughing him." Have you eaten?" Dad asked me."Well duh. Blake knows I like to eat. We got some chicken and French Fries at the bowling alley." I told him. "Plus, I got some stuff to do for school." I told him. "Alright then. Goodnight Mack." He said. I kissed him goodnight and then trotted up the stairs.
       Later in Mack's room

I was listening to music and organizing my binders for school. "I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia! And forget about the stupid little things! Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to youuuu!" I was singing to 5SOS. "Alright Mack. Looks like you got everything together."I said to myself.  I had the majority of my stuff together, the teachers had sent a list of what we will need for school. After organizing, getting out my bookbag, sharpening some pencils, I took a shower. Then I changed into my pjs and climbed into bed. I watched some Aphmau on YouTube, then I fell asleep.
              10:00am at Beth's house
                  Beth's POV
My alarm went off. Ugh. Well at least it's Saturday. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and got in the shower to wake me up. I came out, and started the LONG process of getting dressed. Today me, Nova, and Mackenzie were going to get our "first week outfits". It's a tradition, since like 7th grade, we go to one store of our choosing, and pick out outfits for the first week. After about a half hour I was dressed. I was being a wonderful human being and picking everyone up and driving us to Forever 21(the store that we picked). I walked downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen.  "Morning Beth!" She said to me cheerily. "Hi mom." I replied. "Are you headed out to pick up Nova and Mackenzie? Need anything for breakfast?" She asked me. "Yes and no. I'm probably gonna pick up coffee and a croissant at the café before I pick them up." I told her. "Well alright then." My mom said to me. "Have fun!" "Thanks mom" I said. I walked out the door, cranked up the car, and I was off.
              Nova's POV
"Oh! Luke Hemmings is so cute!" I said gushing over a picture of him. Don't tell anyone I do that!!
I was sitting on my bed, all dressed and ready to go to get clothes at Forever 21 with Mack and Beth. I had just eaten breakfast. I heard a knock at the door and a "Noovvvaaa get your butt out here it's time to go!" Beth yelled at me. "I'm coming!" I yelled back to her. I closed my laptop,and grabbed my purse. I walked to the door and saw Mack and Beth waiting for me. We all walked outside and to Beth's car. "LETS GO SHOPPING!!" Mack yelled. She's the most girly if anything out of the three of us. "Alright then. Chill the crap out!" Beth said. "I agree though lets go!" I said.  Then we started driving. It took about 30 minutes to get to the mall and to Forever 21. This was filled with laughing, music, and talking about random stuff. We got to the store and went in.
                Montagey thing
Over the next hour (or two or three lol) we tried on outfits, and  and stuff. Then when we were happy, we paid for our stuff and left. We got lunch and talked. Then Beth dropped us off one by one.
  I walked to my room and laid my clothes on my bed and admired my new clothes. I was very happy with them.
          Mackenzie's POV
I got to my house and walked up the stairs lugging my bags up with me. I laid them on the bed I was very happy with what I picked out. Nice picks Mack. I told myself.
                Beth's POV
I finally got home from dropping Mack and Nova off, it was a quarter to 6. I went to my room with bags in tow. I spread them out on my bed.I was happy with the outfits I bought.
                 At Blake's House
                   Blake's POV
"Blake! C'mon help me with dinner!" My mom called to me. "Alright mom." I said as I walked into the kitchen. "Really mom? It's just pizza." I told her smiling. "I know, you just haven't told me about how your feeling about school and how your date with Mackenzie was." She said. "Well then. Nervous about school but excited because I've already made some friends plus I have a girlfriend. And my date with Mack was very fun." I told her as fast as I could so I could get back to my room to play my video game. "Oh c'mon Blake. I know the condensed version trick." My mom said while looking at me. "Ok then, ask me three specific questions and I'll answer them." I told making a deal with her. "Fine. Deal." She said to me. "Alright first question: Did you kiss her after the date?!" She asked me. Gosh she's starting to act like Lindsay! I thought. "Well...she actually kissed me. But mom we've kissed before." I said to her blushing a little bit. "Awww, young love!" She said to me. I rolled my eyes. "Ok second question: Who are these boys you've  made friends with?" "Well, there's Garston, Asher, and Bradley." I said to her. "Cool. Does Mack know them?" Mom asked me  "Yeah, she was the one who kinda introduced us." I told her. "Well then. Alright last question: Are you super nervous?" She asked me. Yes. I am very very very nervous! I said in my head. "Nah. A little bit, but not really a lot." I lied to her. "Awesome! My confident boy, in his Junior year!!" She said to me, smiling and looking at me proudly. "Yeah, mom, can I go now?" I asked her. "Yeah. Fine. Go play your game." She said to me. "Thanks mom." I said and kissed her cheek. After playing for a little bit, I ate dinner, then took a shower. I watched TV in my room for a bit. Texted Mackenzie goodnight and then fell asleep.

...HEY! Hope you liked chapter Ten! Because I'm already on Chapter Ten I just wanted to say Thank y'all so freaking much for reading! Comment and vote please! Again thank y'all! 😊😊❤