Meeting blue boy

Just pretend that you like blue!!!! 😐

>>>>>>><<<>>>><<>>>>>>>>>>>><<>
We entered the restaurant and sat at a table. I sat across from the twins and I was sitting next to the window and all of our stuff under the table. I saw a stage and a bar. A waitress came she had red hair and some freckles on her face. Dipper face turned red.

"So what is it?" She asked.

"Wendy!!" Mabel screamed.

"Mabel?" She asked.

" What's up guys I haven't seen you guys in a while " Wendy continued.

"Um.... Wendy this is my little sister (y/n)" Dipper was nervous.

"Hi nice to meet you Wendy " I say with a cheerful voice.

"You too. (Y/n) it's finally nice to meet you. These two wouldn't stop talking about you and when you will come to this town last summer that I saw them." She said.

"Oh well I here now so about the orders, I would like a blue pancake and blueberries in them and coffee plz, thank you " I said.

"Why blue? " she asked.

"Cause my favorite color is blue and one day when I was little I spilled blue food dye in the pancakes and they turned out good." I reply. She laughed and the twins also. My face started to heat up.

"Okay " she took Dipper and Mabel's orders.

Then she left , Dipper got up and went to the bathroom. I was waiting for my food and then got bored. So I got up and told Mabel that I will take a short walk and use the bathroom. She nods her head and I grab her collar of her sweater. "Do not eat my BLUE PANCAKE!" I yelled at her. She nods and I let her go and smile at her. She takes it serious when I do that to her.

I try to find the bathroom, but I couldn't. So I went outside the restaurant and walked a little until I heard crying. I walked closer to the crying and found a boy who looked about my age. He had a blue sweater with one closed eye and a red line through it and he had a black bow attached to the white vest under his blue sweater. He also had blue hair and black shoes.
I walked towards him.

"Um....are you okay blue boy?" I asked.

He looks up at me and I see his blue eyes. This boy is all blue, he even feels blue.
"Um....yes?" He answers.

"No you're not " I say.

"Okay so I'm not okay " he sobbed more.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?" I asked. He nodded his head a 'No'. So I took a seat next to him and put an arm around him and gave him a hug. I know that I am hugging a totally complete stranger, but hey he was feeling bad and I am a nice person. He hugged me back and sobbed into my hoodie.

"I-I'm so sorry for your h-hoodie " he said.

"Na. It's okay, do you feel better now" I asked.

"Yeah thanks" he replied.

"No problem " I say.
He looked at me and I was getting nervous.

Will P.O.V

I looked into her beautiful (e/c) eyes and her (h/l) (h/c) . She looks like an angel and about my age. She had a Aeropostale jacket and I looked at it it was all wet. I was embarrassed that she saw me crying and that I was acting like a sissy. It is really embarrassing when you cry in front of a beautiful girl. Wait I can't fall for this girl she must think that I am a coward. We were starting at each other for a while and I didn't want her to leave. She looked nervous.

"(Y/n)!!!!" I heard a male voice. Oh no! She got a boyfriend. So I got up before he got here and found us.

"Thank you " I quickly say and run to the woods. I hid behind a tree and saw her looking in the woods and scanning the surroundings and looking for me. She had confused face on and then a boy about my age showed up.

"(Y/n) what are you doing here? Your pancakes are ready" he said. The girl I am guessing name is (y/n). I wouldn't forget that name now.

"Um....nothing Dipper " she replied. (Y/n) wrapped her hand around her arms. Dipper I guess put his arm around her shoulders and left .

I felt like crying again about the embarrassment I just had. Just then my brother Bill showed up.
"Hey Will!! Where were you our show is about to begin!!!" He yelled. I came out the woods and ran towards him.

"Um...I was just getting some air" I say.

"Hmm....okay but you will need to change into our costumes and hurry up " he ordered. I nodded and headed to change.