Ice cream

(Y/n) p.o.v
It's been like two weeks since I got over my ex and I spent a lot of time with Will. I think I like him again. I don't really know.

Today Will and I were going to hang out at the park today. I put my usual cloths on. As I step outside of my home. It was so hot! I quickly went back inside and shut  the door and ate some ice cream to cool me down. Then I put a dress on that won't suck in the sun glare and some sun screen. I slip my slippers on and step outside again. Ugh! Why does it got to be hot today?!

I see Will in his sky blue car. Aw! It so cute, he is like a sky blue kid which he is. I mean his eyes are beautiful sky blue and his theme is all sky blue! I just want to love him to death. But I can't, he probably doesn't feel the same way anymore.

I walk towards him and he looks at me. He quickly gets out of his car and opens the door for me. "Y-you look amazing."

"Thanks. You look awesome." I smile.

He gives me a warm smile and it just so cute!!!!! Why did God have to make him so perfect? He really has changed a little when we were teenagers. I sit down and he goes back behind the wheel.

At the park!

We walk side by side. We talked about our time in college and other shit. But I don't look at him, I look at my surroundings. I had a feeling that he was staring at me and I blush. "Why are you staring at me?" I ask and look at him.

"O-Oh im sorry I didn't n-notice." He looks away in embarrassment.

I laugh and we stop walking. I stand on my toes so I can reach his cheek and kiss him. He blushes more. Damn it! Why does he got to be taller than me? "Come on let's go and get ice cream. It's so Fucking hot out here." I say.

"Okay. I'll p-pay." He said.

"No I will." I said.

"Where's your wallet?"

I pause and check. Of course I had no pockets or a purse! I left my money at home with my phone and ugh! Now I was blushing from embarrassment. Will chuckles and puts his arm around me. "It's okay. I'll pay." He smiles and oh God! Why is he so damn cute? Oh shit, I like him. No I love him.

"Lets go." I frown and we bought ice cream.

Will p.o.v
We sat down on a bench and ate our ice cream. She looked so cute with that dress on. Why does she have to be perfect?! As we ate I saw her lick her ice cream and had some on her nose. She didn't seem to notice, so I left it like that. I want to see what she does.

"Hey Will is there some ice cream on my nose?" She asks.

"No." I kept a straight face.

"Okay thanks." She says and starts to eat her ice cream. Then I glance at her and she had some ice cream on her lips. I wanted to lick it off and kiss her but I couldn't. Then I finish my ice cream but she was still eating hers.

"You're still not finished?" I smile at her.

"No I'm a slow eater, so deal with it blue boy." She uses my old nickname.

"Fine but you have some ice cream on your nose." I say as we walk. My hands were in my pockets.

"What?" She wipes it off and she stops me. "Is there anymore spots I missed?" Oh my God, she looks so cute with the ice cream on her lips. I just need to kiss that or at least lick the ice cream stain off.

So without fear. "Yes."

"Where?"

I kissed her and licked her lips and she dropped her ice cream. She was frozen. I smirk, "on your lips but don't worry I got it." I walk away smiling.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  OH MY GOD!!!!! HE KISSED ME AND KINDA LICKED MY LIPS! Will actually did that! But man my ice was wasted.

I speed walk to his side. "Will you made me waste my ice cream." I say sadly.

"Sorry but I couldn't resist to kiss you." He smiles.

Man Will was never able to do something like that but I like it. I wipe my hands in the dress, so I made it dirty but I didn't care. "Hey Will, hold out your hand." I smile. He holds out his hand on the side I'm on. I grab his hand and we start to walk. Our hands were linked and I felt warm. I had a feeling that he was smiling.

"Want to go back to my place now?" He ask.

"Sure." I smile at him and he smiles back.

Thank you God for bringing him back to my life!