One more thing...

I may write another fanfic of Will X reader or maybe a BillX reader. I don't know but this was a good story I guess.....I hope you enjoyed the story.

Just one more thing......

Will took (y/n) out on a date. After two months of dating he couldn't help it, he decided to propose to the girl he loved.

That night (y/n) looked so beautiful, heck she was even more beautiful than the other girls in the restaurant.

They were eating when Will decided it was time. He got up and went to the manager and said "It's time."

The manager nodded his head and left. Then Will sat back down in front of his lover. (Y/n) looks back at him and smiles. Then the light all go out except the one above Will and (y/n).

"What is going on?" (Y/n) asked and then music plays.

Will stood up and took (y/n) hand. He got on one knee and (y/n) felt like crying. "(Y/n) (l/n), ever since we met, I knew you were the love of my life. I knew I loved you but I never knew we would go out and all that. But I really never thought we would get this far and I have fallen deeply in love with you. " Will takes out a small box."So would you please make me the most happiest man on earth and marry me?" He opens the box revealing a beautiful ring.

(Y/n) couldn't hold it anymore, so you let out tears and said...."Yes!"

Will slipped the ring on your finger and he got up and hugged you. You hug him back and the whole restaurant was cheering you guys on. They were some girls crying for you.

"Will..." you said and he looks at you with his beautiful gentle blue eyes. "Will I get blue pancakes?"you ask and he laughs.

"Sure anything for you my sweets." He replies and you kiss him one more time.

You were truly happy with your Man. You guys later on had twins like the ones in your dream. You named the boy (boy name) and the girl (girl name).

THE END!

Hope you like that too. That is how your life really started.