Dull

(Y/n) p.o.v
I woke up and got dressed and everything. I came downstairs and found my father drinking his coffee. I ignored him these past couple of days. He smiled at me, he freaking smiled at me!!!!! Like does he remember what he did a few days ago?!
"Good morning cupcake."

"Huh."

"Good morning."

"Hm...... " I saw my mom and she looked worried. "Hi honey." She said.

"Hi mom. Good morning." I smile at her.

My dad just looks at me. I don't look at him or speak to him. I just go straight out the door and into Dipper car. He looks at me and we drive to school.
"Dad made you break up with Will?" He asked.

"What the fuck else would he do?!" I say.

"Jeez sorry." He said.

Then he drove off to school. When we got there I saw Bill leaning on his car and Will. Will looked so messy. I look at him and then looked away and just kept walking to my class.

Class was pretty boring cuz all I did was sleep and get in trouble for sleeping. I did not get enough sleep last night cuz of me crying and I never cried that much.

At lunch I saw him sitting with my best friends and the were comforting him because he was crying. Oh God oh I miss his hugs and kisses and I want to comfort him now but I can't cuz my f****** Dad! I sat with Rajeev and the rest. I didn't eat or speak to them.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" Mitch asked.

"Nothing."

"Come on tell us ." Tristan says and gives me a baby face.

"How can I deal with the pain of break ups?"

"Will and ya broke up?" Steve asks.

I nod my head.

"Wait what?! Hold the fucking phone . He is gonna get it for real!" Tristan said.

"Please don't it wasn't him, it was me."

"Why did you break up with him? He is gentle and cute kid like you and you guys were like a perfect couple!" Sabrina said.

"I was forced to."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Yoyo asked.

"I thought that the pain will go but it's not."

"Aww!" Tristan had tears in his eyes. "Don't look at me....group hug everyone " he spread his arms out and hugged me and the others joined. I smile at them and they all smile back at me and they all pull away.

"Don't worry everything will turn out fine." Mitch said.

Will p.o.v
I was miserable without (y/n). Her friends told me that she was different and I explained why we broke up.

Today I was heading to my last class when I bumped into a girl and dropped her books.
When I look to see her face, it was (y/n). I look into her eyes and see that they are no longer bright and full of mischief. She looked so dull and different and more miserable than me.

"S-sorry." I apologize to her.

"It's okay." She says and I hand over her books.

Then she leaves and I go behind her and grab her shoulders. I turn her around and pull her into a hug. I start to cry, I've been with out (y/n) for days and I missed her so much.

"W-Will. We are gonna be late to class." She says.

"I don't care. I miss you." I said and she finally hugs me back.

"I miss you too but my father will kill me if he saw us and he is picking me up from now on."

"He isn't here and I miss you so much." I say and pull away, I see tears in her eyes. "I mean it, I love you and I don't care about your father. I want to be with you and through life. I don't care who says we can't be together because I want to be with you and only you." I put my forehead against hers.

"W-will why did you come into my life? You are just......so damn......" she starts to cry and I pull her back.

"It's okay." I told her.

"Will I love you."

"I love you too."

"Why is that? I'm a prick and I am Fucking bad news for you." She starts to say.

"No you are not. You are the sweetest girl I ever met. Usually when girls see me they say I'm a crybaby and I'm worthless. But you didn't do that you gave me a shoulder to cry on and boosted up my confidence more than anyone. So don't call yourself a prick and bad for me. In fact all you've been to me was good news." I tell her.

"Will.....you sweet boy, you deserve someone better."

"No I don't cuz you are that one person that deserves me."

"Ugh Will, why did God make you so damn special?"

"Because he made everyone special and me more special for you."

She laughs a bit "....dork."

"Your dork."

"My dork." She smiles at me and I can see her eyes shining a bit.

"My baddie."

"Will you know we are so late for class."

"So what we'll skip last class then." I smile at her.
She smiles and hugs me tightly.

Then we hear crying. "Why God?! Why are they so damn perfect?!..." I see a Latino boy crying and looking at us. "You guys are back together so........so cute and I'm h-happy that y-your h-happy (y/n)."

(Y/n) turns around in my arms and I could see tears in her eyes and she laughed a bit. "Tristan again dude?" She wipes her tears away and I hold her closer to me.

"Y-yes don't tell anyone that I cried." He goes into the boys bathroom and (y/n) laughs a bit.

"Wanna go somewhere?" I ask.

"Yes." She replies and kissed me.

Yep we skip the last class and I didn't care.