The last chapter.

(Y/n) p.o.v
"Will I'm bored!" I whine.

"What me to make some blue pancakes?" He asks.

"I haven't ate that in forever." I was in between his legs and we were just laying on the couch.

"Okay I will make you some but first..." He leans over to me and kisses me. I kiss him back and he starts to kiss my neck. Then he freaking sucks my neck and I let out a small groan. After he finishes giving me a hickey he picks me up and walk towards his room. He closes the door and lays me on the bed.

He starts to put his hand under my shirt and I just kiss him. Then we pull apart. "I-Is it okay if we do this?" He asks.

I bite my lips and nod. He continues to do what everyone does.

After the doing.....

I snuggle against Will chest. He hugs me and we were naked. "I missed you." I blurt out.

"Me too." He replies and then I fall asleep.

Dream
I was in the house cooking blue pancakes and I had no idea that I could cook! Well I can but beside the point.

"Are the blues ready?" I hear a kid voice. (Just so you know your kids call the blue pancakes blues.)

"Um...I guess so." I said and turn around to see a little girl with long blue wavy hair and blue eyes like Will, she had my skin color too.

"Good! I love blues so much!" She smiles at me sweetly.

I smile back at her. "Me too."

Then Will comes in and with a little kid holding his hand. "Hey mom! Guess what?" He asked.

I didn't answer. His mom must be here somewhere. But then he says mom again and I turn around. "Are you talking to me?" I ask.

"Yes mommy, you are silly." The boy laughs, he had Will skin and my hair color and eyes. He just looks so adorable!

"I know I was messing with you." I say to him.

"So what do you twins want to do today?" Will asks.

Wait we had twins?! I had twins!

"We want blues!" They yell.

I finally finished cooking the pancakes. "Yes! The blues are done!" The girl yells.

"Mm..." they moan as they eat it.

"I wonder if your hair taste good." The boy says to the girl.

"Don't you even eat my hair." The girl glares at him and backs away.

"But they are blue like these blues!" He says.

Will and I laugh. I look at Will. "We are raising kids!" I say.

"Yep and this will be a adventure." Will holds me close and we kiss. I smile.

Will p.o.v
  (Y/n) looked so beautiful next to me. I hug her tightly and kiss her head. I was happy that I found her and we're back together.

I gently pull the cover on us and I went to sleep.

Dream
I woke up in a meadow. "Daddy!" I hear a voice and turn around to see a little girl like me. She had (y/n) skin color and hair like mines. Her blue hair was long and wavy and she had bright blue eyes. She was wearing a blue dress with clouds.

"Dad were here!" I hear another voice and see (y/n) and a little kid holding her hand. (Y/n) was wearing a dress with sunflowers on and her hair was in a perfect style. The boy had my skins color and hair and eyes like (y/n). He was wearing a blue shirt and some khaki shorts.

The girl ran to (y/n) and yelled. "Mommy!"

The boy ran towards me. "Dad!"

Were they my kids? Did we already have kids that fast? "Will are you okay?" (Y/n) asks and smiles at me.

"Yeah I am." I smile and kiss her.

"Ew!" We hear our children say and make disgusting faces at us.

(Y/n) and I laugh. We sit down in the meadow and watch our kids playing around.

"Hey can you guys tell us how you met?" The boy asks.

"Please mommy?" The girl begs as she sits on (y/n) lap.

The boy sits on my lap and they both look at us with cute faces. "You twins are so cute. How can I say no?" (Y/n) giggles.

"So I was on a bus with Uncle Dipper and Aunt Mable. We were teenagers back then....." (y/n) continues to tell them. Then I tell them my side of the story. There eyes shined as we told them our story.

Then I woke up and see everything back to normal. I see (y/n) smiling, i wonder what she is dreaming of. I smile and let out a sigh in relief. Good thing that was a dream but it felt so real. I look back at (y/n) and see her still sleeping and beautiful.

One day I would love to have a family with her, maybe some day I will........

THE END