What to do?

(A/n: hope you guys like it. I spent my whole day making this so be happy that y'all got a chapter. )

(Y/n) p.o.v
  I was in my room and cuddling with Will. I was playing on my phone and Will kept cuddling with me.
"Wiiiilllllll! You made me lose!" I whined.

"Sorry but I can't handle your softness and your presence. I just want to cuddle with you." He gives me a kiss.

"Me too but I want to beat this damn thing and -" I was cut off by a kiss.

After the kiss we blushed so hard. I covered my face to cover my blush.
"You look cute when you blush, don't hide it." Will spoke.

My ears stared to burn "Will can you stop making me blush."

"But you look cute like that." He put his chin on my head.

"You are adorable when you make me blush like crazy." I say and he wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Will I want to eat Blue pancakes." I say.

"Okay want me to make some for us?" He asks.

"Yes I love them they are so good!" I say excitedly.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because they are blue like you." I respond and he blushes and kisses my cheek. Then we  go down to the kitchen.

He makes blue pancakes and then my friends come in and help him. I don't know how to cook but I just watched him. He made tons of blue pancakes. Everyone got some and I ate mines and Will did too.

"I finally understand why you like them!" Sean says.

"They are so good!" Bella exclaims.

"I know and you guys thought that it was nasty." I said.

Then Will moans out loud and closes his eyes. "This is just..." he opens his eyes and finds everyone staring at him. "S-Sorry." He turns completely red.

Everyone laughs and I kiss his cheeks. "They are good! Even Will loves it!" I say excitedly.

"No I don't love it because I love you more." Will says and I just Fucking blush! Everyone looks at us.

"You guys are just so fucking cute!" Bella says and then she said something. "I ship you guys!"

"What do you mean ship babe?" Jack asks.

"It something you will never understand." Bella pecks his lips.

"Anyway want to do something guys?" Sean asked.

"Oh! I know what we can do! Play hide and seek!" Hannah suggested.

"Me and Will are going to do our own thing." I say.

"Okay well we will give you some privacy then." Sean smirk at me and I gave him a glare.

I was in between Will legs and leaning against him while he had his arms around me and his head on my shoulder. We were by the lake and on the soft grass. We were looking at the view and it was beautiful. We talked about random stuff and some things and Will always gave me cute comments and made me blush. Like a lot and more than I had ever had in life.

"I love you Will."

"I love you more (y/n)."

"You make me blush-can I cuss just one time?" I give him a cute face.

"Yes. You shouldn't stop cussing for me."

"You make me blush like so fucking crazy. Will why do you have to make me feel like this!" I whined and he just smiled at me.

"Because you are so beautiful to me and I can't handle it." He looks so fucking cute!!!!!

His light blue hair matched the color of the sky. I liked it and his hair feel on his face. I turned around so I was facing him and looked at him. His sky hair was on his face and ran my hands through them.

"I like your sky hair and it is so soft." I turned a little red.

Will blush and he looks away. Then I keep messing with his hair and all of the sudden he kisses me on the lips. I kissed him back and it was a passionate kiss.

Will p.o.v
  I kissed my (y/n) and it was a passionate kiss. It just felt right and her lips were so soft. She smiles at me and plays with my hair. I just enjoy this moment and hug her and cuddle. Man I am so lucky to have her.

"We should do something!" (Y/n) says.

"Like what?" I ask.

"A stake out!" She puts on a smirk.

"A what?" I was getting worried that it was something that could hurt.

"We observe a person activities secretly and were are hidden I guess. Do you want to do that some of our friends or some couple in mind?" (Y/n) lit up and had hope that I will accept.

"We can do a stake out on Dipper and Bill." I smile at her.

"This will be awesome!" She kissed my forehead and played more with my hair. "Man I so love blue now."

"I so love you." I said sweetly.

"Aw! Wait not aw. I mean that is nice. I love me too and I love you more." She hugged me.

I hug her back and never let her go. I so love this girl.

Both p.o.v
  Thank you God for this special person in my life.