Blues

Will p.o.v
I went home after seeing the girl I loved fall for someone else.
I was in my room and in my bed with my curtains closed. Bill opened my door.
"There you are buddy. Look if your mad at me I get it."he said.
"Will can you please get up and talk to me." Bill said. I cried silently. I was not facing him. Then he came to my side and opened the curtains. When he saw me crying he looked at me.
"Will you know I-I didn't mean it." He said.
"I-It's not you." I went under my cover.
"You were right. There was nothing between you and (y/n) , she clearly likes someone else."
"Yeah she does, but why are you crying?" Bill asked.
"Because I can't do anything right!" I yelled.
"Did someone bully or hurt you again." Bill asked.
"No." I came out of the covers. "I'm tired of love. I don't want to love (y/n) anymore." I said.
"W-why  not? She's great." Bill said.
"She has a boyfriend!" I said.
"She doesn't have one." Bill said and sat on my bed. He looked at me and I looked away and hugged my arms.
"I saw her kiss a boy. She was in bed with a boy and they laughed and she kissed him on the cheeks." I sniffed.

Bill p.o.v
I couldn't believe what Will just said. How could (y/n) do this to my brother?! I'm so going to teach her a lesson.
"Will just move on and forget about her." I patted him back.
"You know I like Dipper." I was scared what he will think of me. He looked at me. I was so screwed and Will will think that I'm disgusted.
"What?" He asked and sniffed.
"All that time that I spend with (y/n) was because she was helping me be nice and helping me with my feelings for him. I didn't want you to know because I thought you would think that I'm disgusted or a fagot." I looked away from him.
I thought he was going to push me away but he didn't. He gave me a hug. I was surprised.
"I would never do that to you Bill." He said.
I hugged him back and tightly.
"Thanks Will." I thanked him.
"I am sorry for making you mad Bill." He apologized.
"Nah. It's fine." I said. We broke the hug.
"So about your broken heart. You could make (Y/n) jealous." I said.
"No I can't do that. I mean she deserve a boy who is about her age." Will said.
"No. You deserve her, all you have been was sweet to her. " I said.
"I know but she doesn't feel the same way." Will sadly said.
"You have some good looks. Your light blue hair and your blue eyes and your blue style. I mean you do look handsome like me. Why wouldn't anyone like those quality." I tried to convince him.
"I don't know but thanks for trying to make me feel better." Will said.
"No problem." I said.
"I will hang out with her today and I need you to come with me." I said.
"Please I want to sta-"
"Thanks for joining me." I smiled at him.

Jack p.o.v
I loved (y/n) but then I had a dream that changed that. Well not technically change my love for her but my crush.
I was with my gang or crew or group. Whatever you call it. (Y/n) was with some blue boy. Hannah was with her boyfriend and I was with Bella. I felt sad that (y/n) snuggled with the blue boy. Bella looked at me and kissed me. I kissed her back and it felt somewhat right.

Then I woke up. Did I feel this way for Bella? No I must not. I know I'm not. But what if she feels the same way for me. I don't know who I like now. (Y/n) or Bella? First I have to find out if (y/n) likes me back. If she doesn't then I will still love her like a friend and partly like a sister. Since I'm the only child.

(Y/n) p.o.v
Today I was going to introduce my friends to each other. I can't wait to see Will. I wanted to hug him already. I thought about who I liked. My answer was Will I mean he is a little big than me and he is sweet. More sweet than Jack of Mark or Dipper. I love Will light blue locks and his eyes and his style. Wow! I already fell for him. Anyway I see Jack as a brother and friend now. Bella also has a crush on him. So he is taken.  I know that I know him better but my heart just says Will. I will still love Jack like a friend. He doesn't like me back. That's all I know.
I was all dressed and had my blue dress on. Yeah Bella bought me a light blue dress and Hannah a dark blue dress. Bella got the regular blue dress.
We all had different shades of blue on. The boys had random colors.
Dipper was still sleeping. And I went to his room.
"Get up!" I yelled at Dipper.
"What!" He fell to the ground.
"Get dressed we are going to the mall." I said.
"I don't want to go." He groaned.
"Bill and Will are going to join us." I sat on his bed.
"Bill! With us! I'll be down in a bit!" He pushed me out of his room.

  Then I went downstairs and went downstairs were everyone was.
"He's coming." I said.
"Okay well lets go in the car already. I'll drive my van." Mark kissed Mabel and Mabel did the same.
We all looked away. Then we went in the van. I caught Jack staring at me and Bella.
  "What?" I asked.
"N-nothing it's that my best friends looks beautiful." He joked.
"Hey don't make fun of me. I only agreed to wear the dress because Bella and Hannah would give me 20 bucks each." I said.
"No one would refuse that deal." Sean said.
"Shut up Sean." I said.
"Hey you and Jack might make a good couple." Sean said. I blushed and he blushed.
"I will go and get Hannah." Bella left.
Oh Ship.
"No I think Bella and Jack make a cute couple." I said.
"Yeah that is better." Sean agreed.
Jack blushed even more.