Father

(Y/n) p.o.v
  Will and I were at the park and we were walking.
  "The floor is on Lava!" Someone shouted behind us.

I jump on a bench and Will just stood there. I look to see that it was Jack Will glares at him. "Jack what the actually fudge dude!" I yell at him and he laughs.

"Sorry Jack is k-kinda high." Bella smiles.

"You're high too right?" I ask.

"Nnnnnnoooooo." Bella says.

"Hey (y/n)!" I hear Sean say. He seem to be walking funny.

Yep they are all high. I sigh and get off the bench. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"We*hiccup* we......i forgot!" Jack says.

I look at Will, he seemed pretty uncomfortable. "Guys I hope you are alright but I will have to leave with Will."

"Okay a see Will take care of these high boys." Hannah said trying to get Sean to stop kissing a trash can.

"Yeah I mean what will happen to us or them?" Bella shrugs.

"A lot! And don't get high too guys." I said.

"Nah. We won't." They said in unison.

"Okay." I say and start to walk away with Will.

"Your school seems different." He says.

"Oh......Well at least you won't get bullied." I smile at him.

He frowns. "What's wrong?" I ask him.

"It's just that you are kinda a bad girl and I'm a nerdy, weird boy who wears blue with a freaking eye and a red line through it! I mean sometimes I think we could never be together cuz we aren't the same." He sighs.

I stand in front of him. I put my hands on his cheek and pull him closer to me. He starts to blush and I look at him. "Will just because we are different doesn't mean we should be dating our own kind. I mean I like you and you like me and even though we are different, um.....I just forgot what I was about to say. Anyway we are different and that doesn't matter you dork."

He smiles at me and pulls me closer to him and he snakes his arm around my waist. "I'm your dork." Our nose are against each other and I'm literally screaming in my head.

"Yes you are dork, and I love you more than anything." I say and smile at him.

"You are my bad girl and I love you more than anyone." He smiles and kisses me.

What the actual fuck!!!!!
I kiss him back and oh God...........I just can't explain what a good kisser he is. His soft lips and his cute kid face. Then I felt my phone ring.

Mom: get your boyfriend over here! I wanna meet him!

(Y/n): okay.

"Hey my parents want to meet you." I say.

"I thought I already met them." He looks at me confused.

"No that was my friends acting like a idiot." I say.

He tense up a bit. "So I will met your mother and your f-father?"

"Yes why? Is there a problem?" I ask him.

"N-no problem." He grabs my hand and we start to walk. I could feel him sweating and getting nervous . "But I'm nervous about meeting your dad."

"Ah no worries man! He is great!" I smile at him and Will smiles at me. "Besides I will be by your side so he doesn't do anything to harm you and you can feel comfortable."

We stop and he pulls me in for a kiss. "Thank you." His baby sky blue eyes lit up and I just get lost in them.

He then picks me up. "Will what are you doing?" I ask.

"Carrying my girlfriend." He said. "So then you can stare at me longer while I carry you."

I start to blush. "Dude! Your making me blush."

"You look cute when you blush." He said.

I put my head against his chest. Why the hell does he need to be sweet?! "Can you put me down at least?"

"Okay." He puts me down and we start to walk to my house.

At your freaking house.......man it is hot where I am now...........

"Will is a nice kid but he aren't worthy of dating you." My dad said and we were in the kitchen. Will was waiting in the living room with my mom.

"What do you mean he isn't worthy?" I ask him.

"He just isn't worthy." My dad said.

I could feel anger building inside of me. "But he is a sweet nice guy an-"

"You are too young to have a boyfriend and too young to understand anything about love." He said.

"So!"

"Who gave you permission to even date this guy?!" My dad yelled and he was mad.

"......." I stayed quiet.

"So just say bye to him because you guys aren't gonna be together and never will." He said.

"I won't!" I yell at him.

"If you don't break up then you will go to a boarding school." He said firmly.

Oh shit I'm not going to a Fucking boarding school. "Fine....." I said quietly.

Will p.o.v
  I was in the living room with (y/n)'s mom. I heard everything they were saying cuz they were yelling . When I heard her dad say to break up with me, I started to tear up.

"Will it's alright." Her mother said.

I look at her and wipe my tear away. Then (y/n) came in the room with her dad behind her and I stood up. She had looked at me and I could see a tear escape her eye.

"I will leave." Her mother said and went towards the kitchen.

She came near me and hugged me tightly. Oh crap I know what is gonna happen. "Sorry Will but I think we shouldn't see each other anymore." She starts to tear up and I couldn't help but also tear up.

"It's okay. I-I understand." I say while touching her beautiful soft face.

"I'm so sorry." She said again.

I kissed her forehead. "I-its alright (y/n). At least you made me happy cuz I haven't felt happy for a long time."

"W-Will....." I pulled her into another hug. For the last time since we aren't together anymore.

"Sorry but you have to leave." Her father speaks up.

I look at him and smile sadly. I head for the door and go out.