Unexpected Guess

Dipper P.o.v

I was so hungry last night that I ate a whole six feet sandwich. Of course Mabel had to take half of it. Today in the morning I woke up and I started to read my book. I was reading my mystery novel until Mabel came in my room she started to blab about someone named Will. I really didn't pay attention until Mabel took my book.

"Hey Mabel! Give me back my book!" I yelled.

"No! You didn't even pay attention to me did you?" Mabel asked.

"Yes I did." I reply as I was trying to get my book.

"Then what did I say?"

"Ugh! Mabel I don't have time to repeat what you said."

"Then you won't get your book back."

"Okay. You said something about a guy named Will."

"Yeah an-" Mabel stop mid sentence and went to look out at my window. She began to squeal a lot and ran out my room with my book. I went after her. She ran to the door and opened it, when the door opened I saw Will with his brother; Bill.

"Hi! I bet that you are here to see (y/n), right?" Mabel smiled more, I took my book out of Mabel's hand.

"Ha!" I said out loud.

"Ha! What dippy?" Bill asked.

"Nothing " I reply back.

"Doesn't seem like nothing " Bill said.

"It's re-" I was cut off by Mabel.

"(Y/n) your friends are here!" She yelled.

"Mabel you didn't have to scream in my ear you know."I stated.

"Well how else was I going to call her?" Mabel asked.

"I don't know. Oh wait you can go and tell her yourself instead of screaming!"

"Shessh bro."

"Wow." Bill said.

"Anyway come in." Mabel let them in.

"So where's (y/n) I would love to talk to her personally." Bill asked.

"Why-I mean sure, just follow me." I said.

Then I saw Will come out of nowhere. Will looked worry but when he saw me he lighted up.

I showed Bill to (y/n) room. Then I left him there and he knocked. I went downstairs where Mabel and Will were waiting. Mabel was teasing him and he looked uncomfortable.

"Mabel doesn't Waddles need to eat?" I asked.

"Oh shoot! I forgot, I'm coming WADDLES!" she left the room and I was alone with Will. Will let out a sigh.

(Y/n) P.o.v

I heard a knock but I didn't know where it came from. Oh. I was still sleeping. So I woke up and went to open it. When I open the door I expected Dipper or Mabel, but no. I had to find Bill there. I sighed.

"Who let this random stranger in the house!" I screamed. Bill put a hand on his chest and acted like he was hurt.

"And I thought we were friends (y/n)."

"We are, but why are you here?" I asked.

"Because I need to talk to you, so may I come in?"

"Um..yeah."
He came in my room and looked around, I closed the door.

"Nice room." he said and then let out a whistle.

"Really my room is a mess." my face got heated up.

"You should come over my house and see my room, it's way messer than yours."

"So what do you want?"

"Oh yeah almost forgot. Well I need to talk to you about it."

"Why me? Why not Will?"

"You only know my secret, and now that you know then I can only turn to you."Bill got red.

"I knew you like him!"I said.

"You said you can keep a secret and I need you to keep my secret a secret. We are friends you know and you said that you can keep a secret." Bill got more red.

"True I can keep a secret but don't worry." I said.
I know I keep secrets and hide them pretty well. But I knew Bill secret since yesterday.

*Flash Back*

At the store.
I was at the milk section and then I was walking towards the candy section. I got to the candy section and was picking what candy to buy until Bill showed up.

"Hey (y/n)!" He said out loud and I jumped and smacked his head hard.

"Ow! What was that for?" He said.

"Bill! You scared the living hell out of me!"

"Well sorry but I thought it would be funny." he said and started to rub his head.

"FUNNY! Why would it be funny to scare people!?" I raised my voice a little.

"I don't know why. But I'm terrible at making new friends. " he said.

"What?" I was confused.

"Is that I'm lonely and I was thinking if I could be your friend and dippy. " Bill said.

"You can be our friend. "

"Really!" he smiled and he looked really cute.
"So were is dippy?"

"First, why do you call my brother dippy?" I asked.

"N-no reason it's just I like to mess with him."Bill started to blush.

"You like him don't you." I teased.

"W-what no I don't I just said that I like to mess with him."Bill started to get more red.

"You like to mess with him." I quoted.

"(Y/n) I don't like him." he stated.

"Yeah sure, but don't worry I will keep your secret. I'm good at hiding and keeping secrets. " I teased more.

"How about the secret where I don't have a like or thing for your brother. " Bill kept denying.

"Since we're friends now I will keep your secret. Your secret is safe with me." I nudged his arm. He checked his phone and I laughed and he started to laugh too.

"Well I have to-"

"Dipper is here!" I told him.

"(Y/n) I have to go see you later." Bill left.

"What happened?" Dipper asked.

"Nothing we were just talking. " I reply.

"Oh. Well lets go and pay for the food"

I stood there in my room with Bill.

"So what do you need help with?" I asked him.

"I want to be your brother friend as well and I don't want him to hate me." Bill replied.

"Who knew a boy like you had a soft spot for my brother."

That fast too. I thought.

(A/n: I know this scene sucks but I tried my best)