Moving

Will p.o.v
"So I own you how many again?" Bill was talking to someone on the phone.

Over the couple days, Bill was on the computer and calling people for some reason. He was just too focus on his thing and he didn't do his school work at all.

"Bill your grades are low." I told him while I was on our laptop and checking our grades.

"Hm............I will get it up." He said and I just sigh.

A few days later........

"Will!!!!!" I heard Bill scream my name. I was texting (y/n).

"What?" I ask him.

He jumps on me. "Pack your things Willy! We are moving out." He says.

"What?! Where are we gonna live?" I ask, worry that I may move further away from (y/n).

"California!" He yells.

"For real?" I ask. He nods his head and I get super excited. "But what will happen to our house?" I ask.

"Well we can use it as a summer house and I dunno....maybe move in it as we have our own family." Bill blushes at the end.

I hug him.

"Don't tell (y/n) or Dipper. I want to surprise them." Bill smirks.

(Y/n) p.o.v (a few days later)
  I was at home and tired. Yesterday I just had ISS! (Indoor school suspension) My mom sat next to me. "How are you?" She asks.

"Eh." I respond.

"You are still thinking about that Will friend?" She asks.

"How do you know his name?" I asked surprised.

"Mabel tells me you have a boyfriend and I think she mentioned a Will." My mom said.

This is the reason why I never tell my mom the truth. She can't keep secrets.

"Alright I have a boyfriend! So what?" I say and my mom squeals. She is just like Mabel sometimes.

Then I see Dipper behind mom and he gives me a look. "Mom what if your son was gay, what would you do?" I ask her.

She frowns. "I could send him out of the house," mom replies and Dipper looks disappointed. "But no, I love your brother and you know what I always say 'be yourself no matter what and I'll still love you the same' so I don't care who you date as long as you guys don't come out pregnant or something bad."

Dipper runs to mother. "Thanks mom! By the way I have a boyfriend."

"Oh darling, I am just happy that you are happy." My mom smiles.

At school......

"Guys did you hear that there is a new student moving here!" Rajeev said. "He is moving next to me also."

"That is good." I say eating some lame pancakes. It was breakfast and time was going slow. I sigh , I miss Will so much.

Then after breakfast I went to class but slept. I learned nothing to be honest.

School ended and I went to hangout with Rajeev and Sabrina at his house. As Rajeev parked his car, I saw a big truck with a lot of boxes. It had furnitures in it. We went in Rajeev house and to his room and started to do some shit. After some hour we went down to see Tv.

"Rajeev could you please take the new neighbors some of our lasagna." His mother said.

Rajeev sighed out loud, "Do I have too?"

"Yes! Now take your girlfriend and daughter with you." His mother smiles at us.

"Rajeev do it or I'll take our daughter away and we will never see you again." Sabrina gives him a serious smile.

"Okay." Rajeev gets up and take the lasagna and we head out the door.

We walk to the new neighbor door and it is cold outside so I snuggle in my hoodie to get warm.

Sabrina knocks on the door and we wait for the door to open. Once it opens and..................

(A/n: who will it be?)