Mall

Will p.o.v
Bill made me come to the mall and face (y/n). I was in no mood to see her, but I had to do it. We met at the parking lot.
"Hey Will!" She greeted.

" H-Hi." I greeted.

"Guys this is Will and Bill." She happily said.

"Will and Bill this is my friends from home , Hannah, Bella, Jack, Sean, Mark and they are going to be here for the rest of summer!" She said. He looked way good than me. I saw the guy she kissed, look at her. She didn't seem to notice. Then I saw a girl with almost long black hair and dark brown chocolate skin,brown eyes looking at her. Then I saw Hannah. She was holding with Sean and waved at me.

  "This is your friend (y/n). That's the guy I saw near the lake." She said.

"Okay." (Y/n)  said.

  Next I saw Mabel holding hands with Mark. Dipper and Bill were talking.

"Where are we going first guys?" Jack smiled at her.

"How about the video game shop." Hannah said.

"Yeah we can buy a bunch of random stuff." Bella scoffed.

We headed to the shop. When we got there I noticed that Bill and Dipper, Mabel, Mark were gone.

"Um...Hannah do you know where the rest went?" I asked her.

"I don't know...." as she was talking I saw (y/n) and Jack laughing. Then she punched his arm lightly. He pretended that it hurt so much.

"Will." Hannah snapped her hand in front of me. Then she looked in my direction.

"Oh I see you fell for her. Well lets hope that she isn't in love with him." She said.

"What? No. Anyway where did you say my brother went?" I asked.

"Bella would you take Will to the rest." Hannah asked Bella.

"Yeah sure." She smiled at me and headed towards the exit and I followed her.

(Y/n) p.o.v
Jack and I were laughed because we watched the video that I recorded. Dipper was sleeping and Bill came in the room and scared him. Then Dipper fell on the ground. Will was laughing.
"When did this happen?" Jack asked.

"Well a the 4th week that I stayed here." I replied.

Then I was about to show Bella and Hannah but when I turned around. They were gone.

"Hannah where's Bella?" I asked.

"Oh. She went to leave Will with the rest." She responded .

"Oh. Okay." I said.

"(Y/n) I have to tell you something." Jack said nervously.

"Um okay spit it out then." I said.

"Not here." He said. He grabbed my hands and we ran out the store. He took me to sit in the tables where everyone ate.

Will p.o.v
"So are you like (y/n) friend?" Bella asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Do you like her?" Bella asked. Did I like her? Yes I did like her still, even if she is with someone with. I couldn't get her out of my head every second.

"No. She is just a friend." I lied.

"Oh. Well I'm her best friend. And she is hitting on my crush." Bella said. Why is she telling me this if we just met? About her crush?

"I'm so sorry I don't know why I said that." She apologized.

"It's okay." I said.

"Well there they are. " she pointed towards them.