A Passionate Rendezvous

Cinderella POV

After our bath Chris and I entered the bedroom. Wrapping the towel around my body tighter as he approached with a mischievous smirk. He was definitely a work of art physically. I stared as the water dripping off his body slid further into the towel hanging loosely at waist. These feelings were foreign to me. I've never thought like this.

"See something you like, darling? Remember it's all yours for life." He said walking past me into the closet.

I stood there contemplating my next move for a moment. I sashayed into the closet and pulled out my red negligee. I slipped it on and sashayed back into our bedroom. I could feel Chris staring at me the whole time.

"See something you want my love?" I teased.

Smirking he finished drying himself and walked out in silk pajama pants. They were also red, since that is his favorite color. I walked out onto the balcony and stared at the moon. It was even more beautiful from up here. I felt arms wrap around my waist and soft kisses upon my neck.

"I always find you staring at the beauty of nature. Its like watching a young child." Chris said.

"I would travel with my dad sometimes and it would always amaze me. The stories he would tell, I use those to remember him." I said honestly.

"That's a beautiful memory darling but come back inside I have something to show you." Chris said gently tugging my arm.

I followed him inside and stood in awe at the sight. Rose petals lined every inch of the floor. Vanilla scented candles lined the nightstands and dressers. White wine sat chilled on the ottoman along with fresh strawberries. Faint sounds of classical love ballads in the background. The mood was set perfectly for what would come next.

"Darling please don't be nervous." Chris spoke.

"It just that you know more about this than I do, I mean everything you've done thus far has been perfect." I sighed sheepishly.

He didn't reply with words but his eyes bore into mine. I reluctantly relaxed under his hypnotic gaze. He reached up and caressed my face lovingly. The more his hand began to wander the more my skin felt on fire. This tingling sensation caused leaking from below.

"I've told you before my love this is my first intimate encounter with a woman on this level. I'm not sure if what I'm doing is right or wrong. So we will learn how to please each other together." Chris said backing me into the bed behind us.

"Okay." I breathed as his hand grazed my collarbone.

His touch was driving me wild. I began to relax even more succumbing to the intense feelings. I reached forward pulling him into a lustful kiss. By this point I was sure he understood the depth of my cravings for him. Our toungues wrestled with each other fighting for dominance. Of course he won and I was under his spell even more.

Falling backwards onto the bed I pulled him down with me. He landed in between my thighs. Our intense make out session continued. Soon his kisses traveled the length of my body. I could no longer take it, I needed him now.

Prince Christopher POV

I dragged my tongue across her stomach teasingly. I felt her shiver beneath me. The anticipation was building. I knew she wanted me badly by how she wrapped her legs around me. I intentionally ground into her as my lips met hers.

"Christopher please." She begged.

"You sure you're ready my love?" I inquired while dipping my hand into her treasure.

"Ah yes please, I need you now." She said as her body shook.

I removed her negliee and postioned myself at her entrance. She shut her eyes tightly and I chuckled inwardly. She's so adorable when she acts shy.

"Eyes on me baby girl. I want to see your reactions." I said slowly entering her.

She squirmed and wince in pain. I kissed her and pushed into her further. Once I was fully inside I remained still allowing her to adjust. She opened her glossy eyes and nodded slowly giving me permission to move.

Our bodies slowly rocked under the silk sheets. Soon the pleasure became too much and I became more aggressive. She cried out in ecstasy. Her nails digging into the skin of my back. Her love faces were almost enough to send me over the edge. Climbing to her peak she screamed as her back arched off the bed. The way she tightened around me caused my own euphoric release. I sounded almost animalistic.

Coming down from our collective high, she snuggled into me. Pulling out I caught my breath before kissing her forehead. If that's what love making is then I'm glad I could share that with my one true love. Our connection was stronger than ever.

"Chris you were amazing. I'm almost convinced you have done this before." She sighed.

"You are my first and my last. All I want is you forever and always." I said.

She smirked before kissing my chest and drifting off into slumber. I watched my beautiful wife as she slept. I was a lucky man. Cinderella deserves happiness. She deserves to be loved and that's my intention to give her for the rest of our lives.

Tomorrow I have another surprise for my queen. A pinic on the lake at sunset. These next two weeks were going to be pure bliss. Then we are going to finish our honeymoon at the lodge up in the mountains. She loves the mountains so her wish is my command. The night drew late and was filled with her soft snores. I started to drift off into slumber while softly caressing her back. Kissing her temple one final time I was out like a light.

Hey loves sorry I took so long to update. This is my first ever intimate scene so please let me know if you think it's okay. I want it to be authentic to a real life marriage. By me being shy in real life I found writing this to be awkward. It's a classy and sophisticated way of describing it, I'm a lady at all times. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it. Until next time............

- Queen Liv