Royal Anniversary

Queen Constantina POV

My children were on the way back home from their vacation. I had a garden party planned for tonight. I invited everyone in the kingdom. They deserved this after 6 years of marriage. Max and I also have an announcement to make.

"Constantina darling, are you sure they are ready to take our place?" Max asked.

"Its time for him to be king. We aren't getting any younger. I say we retire to our mountain home. We can always visit." I respond.

He laughed and kissed my forehead. He knew that we would basically just move to the west wing of the palace. I could never leave my son.

"Lionel, prepare the garden in the south wing. Our guests will be arriving soon." I said.

"Yes your majesty. I must say I am going to miss you." Lionel said.

I smiled warmly and returned to the kitchen. Tonight was going to be perfect.

Prince Christopher POV

Cinderella and I are celebrating our anniversary. Tonight we would renew our vows. I also knew about the garden party my mother was planning. I have a few surprises of my own for my bride.

"Welcome home sweetheart." I said kissing her cheek.

"Its great to be back. I enjoyed our mini vacation. I missed Nicholas though." She replied.

"I'm sure he missed you as well." I said.

"What's with all the carriages?" She inquired.

"Well I could tell you but it's a surprise. Now go get dressed I will see you later." I said while she looked confused.

"Alright see you later Chris." She queried.

A Few Hours Later..............

I watched as she entered the ballroom. She looked just as beautiful as the day we met. Her wedding dress fit her perfectly after 6 years. The diamond tiara sparkled as she ascended the stairs. I smiled as the priest began the ceremony.

"I, Christopher Rupert Gregory James do solemnly vow to love, honor and cherish you for the rest of our lives. I promise to be faithful and be your partner in all things. I promise to protect you from all forms of danger. You are the love of my life, forever and always. I love you Cinderella, more than you could ever know." I said as my wife teared.

"I Cinderella, do solemnly vow to love, honor and cherish you for the rest of our lives. I promise to be faithful and be your partner in all things. I promise to be kind and virtuous. I promise to protect you from all forms of danger. You are the love of my life, forever and always. You will always be my sweet, adorable prince. I love you Christopher." She said as I teared.

"I once again pronounce you husband and wife. Christopher you may kiss your bride." The priest spoke.