Chapter 23

Nina's POV

     This week has been amazing, we went to the park, the beach, and had romantic dinners. You know all the lovely things couple's do when they're on a vacation. Right now we're packing to go back home I don't want to leave it's so calm and peaceful here no drama, no nothing.

     "Neens we should get going"

    Ian is standing at the door with all the bags.

     "Ok lets go home"

     "Aww babe what's wrong"

     "Nothing, it's just I don't want to leave, everything is so calm here I just want to stay here with you."

     "Yeah me too. But we have jobs and friends that want to see us"

       I laugh then grab my purse and phone and head down to the lobby. When we get down fans and paparazzi are everywhere screaming and asking questions we ignore them and put on our sunglasses and head out.

       We get in the car and drive away it's silent in the car but not an uncomfortable silent a comfortable one. I lean my head against the window and look outside. There are little clouds in the sky, it's clear and the bright sun is out. Days like this I wish I could just sit back and read a book.

      I must have dosed off because when I opened my eye's I was on a couch in someone's house. Where the hell I am, I start to panic then look around this place seems familiar.

    "Oh your awake".

     I turn my head to see Ian bringing in bags of groceries.

     "How long was I asleep".

     "About 2 hours"

      Wow that's more than usual. I get up and walk into the kitchen to help Ian put the food away, we make small talk but it's mostly comfortable silent. After we're done we go sit on the couch and turn on the TV. Ian flips through the channels and then Entertainment Tonight shows up. Great.

     "Todays news is all about romance from Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds showing how cute and loving their family is to Ian Somerhalder's divorce and him moving on from Nikki so fast."

      Ian rolls his eyes and turns off the TV. I know it's these people's job to gossip about our lives but sometimes we need privacy.

     "So what do you want to do for the rest of the day"

     Ian turns to me "How about hitting up the gym we haven't been there in a while" I nod and go get changed.

      I went to my bag of clothes upstairs and grabbed black shorts, a nike sports bra, a crop top hoody and my nike shoes, I keep my hair down. When I go back down stairs I see Ian tying his shoes he's wearing a puma muscle t-shirt, and nike shoes, hat and shorts. I grab my phone and headphones and he grabs the car keys and phone and we head to the gym. 

----------------------Page Break----------------------

     (After the gym)

     Wow that was the longest hour of my life Ian and I worked out butts off. I'm all sweaty and sticky so is Ian when he leaned in for a kiss I pushed him back and told him he couldn't come near me until he took a nice clean shower. He pout then was rushing me to the car. 

    It's funny to see him like this, maybe I'll tease him more. After we're all done with our showers I decide to go make dinner, Ian comes up behind me and was about to kiss my neck when I gave him a little push back.

    "Nope not now I'm trying to make dinner so don't distract me" 

    "What but I didn't even get my kiss from after our work out now you're making me wait until dinner is done"

    I nod my head and laugh this is fun he glares at me and walks closer to me I try to keep a straight face. He's inches from my face I could smell his cologne.

    "Fine if your gonna play like that I can too" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating in a while and this short crappy chapter it's just that finals are this week and I'm so stressed. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment and vote. Love Tay xoxo