Chapter 24

Ian's POV

We're back home now it's great to be back but I also just wanted to stay at the hotel forever with Nina. It was a magical week, when Nikki and I were together we took trips but she would alway want to stay in and do.... things, but with Nina she's so adventurous we hiked and went to the beach and other fun stuff, it was really fun.

Right now we're packing to go Georgia for the last episode of The Vampire Diaries, it's sad that it's all coming to an end but the good side is that I get to do more shows that are knocking on my door. Nina is at her house packing, it's weird not having her next to me, we were together 24/7 ever since the Nikki thing.

When we're not together I always worry that something bad is going to happen again. My phone buzzes, a text from Nina.

My girl- Hey I'm done packing. You coming soon.

Me- Yup almost done just need to lock the house and then I'll come to get you in 10 minutes

My girl- Ok I'll be waiting for you

I turned off my phone and went to lock all the windows and doors in my house then grabbed my suit case and grabbed the keys to the F-TYPE S COUPE then put the luggage in the back and went to get Nina. On my way there the fucking paparazzi started to follow, I mean seriously why can't they stalk another celeb for once. They have been everywhere ever since my split with Nikki.

After getting through some crazy traffic and the car lines of paparazzi I'm finally at Nina's house I honk the horn and she comes out of the house wearing an over sized sweater, ripped jeans, gray and white converses with a brownish gray purse and a triangle necklace, her makeup is simple but hot.

Nina puts her stuff in the trunk and hops into the passenger side "Hey you".

"Hey" I lean in and give her a quick kiss then drive to the airport.

    Once we're at the airport I park my car in a privet parking garage that celebs use (I actually don't know just making it up)  we get our things out of the car and walk to the check in. I hold Nina's hand tightly so I won't lose her in the crazy crowd I know that is going to come at us. 

    And I was right, right as those glass door slided open the screaming fans and flashing cameras were charging at us. Nina and I just ignored them and kept walking to the check in, we got our tickets and then went to security check. 

    We walk straight through and go to the private room to wait for the flight to leave. We sit in the room just making small talk when we hear the door open. Paul and Phoebe walk in, Nina stands up and goes to hug them. Something seemed different about Phoebe she seemed.... bigger. Not in a bad way but in a pregnant way. Maybe I'm just imaging things. Nina pulls away from them and comes stand next to me. 

    "Hey you guys" 

     "Hey Paul, Phoebe"

    "Phoebe not to sound rood or anything but did you get bigger since the last time I saw you"

     She laughs and Paul puts his arm around her waist.

     "Oh that's right I forgot to tell you. Well Ian looks like you're going to be an uncle" 

    My mouth drops wide open.

    "Wait.......You two are......wait what.....You're pregnant" 

     I point at Phoebe and she nods, after my little shock is over I go over and hug them both.

    "Well Congratulations you two, you guys are going to be wonderful parents" 

    All four of us talk until our flight is called and we board the plane. We sit in the middle next to each other in first class. Paul and Phoebe are across from us. While everyone is getting on the plane I look over at Nina and see her on her phone, I lean over and kiss her neck and whisper in her ear.

    "I'm glad you're coming back" 

   She gives me an adorable smile and kisses my lips.

    "Me too"

    The pilot comes on and says we're about to talk off and the plane staff take us through the safety things blah blah blah, then we finally take off. 

    2 hours into the flight Nina is laying down sleeping but is hugging my waist, while I'm also laying down. I look at her, she's so cute her brown smooth hair, how flawless her face is, her perfect lips that I can kiss anytime I want because she's mine. I'm the luckiest guy in the world and I wouldn't change it at all.  

------------------------------------------------

Holy Fuck!!!! GUYS NINA'S COMING BACK TO TVD I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! I SERIOUSLY SCREAMED MY HEAD OFF THE CRIED WHO ELES DID TOO. HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! Hope you guys like this chapter. Vote and Comment. Love Tay xoxo