Chapter 6

Ian POV

    The next day I woke up and left the house without saying good bye to Nikki since she was still asleep I left a note. Paul called and asked me to go to lunch with him, I meet him at Norah, I get there and see Paul he waves to me and we go sit down.

    "Hey bro" he smiles at me and we order our food after ordering Paul faces me and has concern written all over his face, "Ok what's wrong Ian you look lost?" I don't know how to answer so I decide to tell him about what happen last night. "Ok well last night when Nina was leaving I saw her wearing the necklace I got her for her birthday 2 years ago hit has a picture of us kissing in it, and  when I got home I was curious of why she was wearing the necklace so I texted her and asked her then I set my home down and went to brush my teeth when I went back to get my phone Nikki was on it." Paul rolls his eyes but doesn't say anything "So she asked me why I texted Nina and I told her that I was just curious and that I didn't have any feelings about Nina blah blah blah".

    Paul doesn't speak for awhile he just drinks his water and then he speaks up "Ok listen are you sure you were just curious I mean if you didn't have any feelings for Nina then why did you text her I know that you were curious but if you didn't have feelings you would have just let it go" I let that process but I don't have feelings for Nina, do I?

   We finish eating and decide to go to the gym.

--------------Page break--------------

(At the gym)

   We get there I go straight to the bench press, and start. The door opens and someone walks in then I hear someone say "Shit" I turn around and see Nina, she looks at me quickly then turns to the treadmill and starts to run. Paul sees her and walks up to her and says her I try to stay as far away from her as possible.  I go to the bicep bar and 150lbs and then Nina goes to the Lat pul down. 

    Her body is HOT!!! I mean she has abs and her legs and arms have a good amount of muscle, I try to look away but my eyes always look back to her, she's still wearing the necklace and she never responded to me. Nina goes and sits on a bench and takes a sip of her water, she hasn't made eye contact with me since she got here, her hand goes to the locket and opens it her finger glides over the picture and smiles.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I know short chapter but this is leading up to something promise. xoxo