(Feb 7) Nash Grier: I Found A Key...

"Hey, Nash?" I called out from the foyer of his apartment.
"Yeah, babe?" He yelled from the bathroom.
"I just found an extra key to your apartment! Why did you have a copy made?" I yelled back.
"I can explain," he said with a smile as he stepped into the room. He walked up to me and placed my hands in his own. He smiled down at me, and I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"I wanted to ask you to move in with me. We've been dating for over a year now, and I want us to take the next step," he said nervously. I blushed wildly before wrapping my arms around his torso to hide my awkward blush. He kissed the top of my head, so I lifted my head back up to look at him.
"You're really cute when you blush, but is it a yes or no on moving in?" He asked, and I felt him caress the back of my hand.
"Yes. I'd love to move in with you," I replied with a wide smile.
"Thank god! I was worried you'd be scared of the next step, run away from me, or dump me." He said softly. We looked into each other's eyes for awhile, until he leaned down and placed a deep kiss on my lips.
"I can wait to wake up every morning and see your beautiful face and kiss your lips," he mumbled after pulling away. I leaned up and kissed him this time. This kiss was more passionate and forceful, and resulted in a trip to Nash's... our room. 😉