Jc Caylen: Saved By The Enemy

Your POV:
"You're so damn uptight all the time!"  His words echoed in my ears. It'd been hours since we argued, but I still couldn't shake the words he said to me. Jc Caylen was an all-around asshole. He was my brother's best friend, but every time he came over to our house my blood would boil. I had to put up with him for my brother's sake, but I honestly hated Jc with a burning passion. He had no right to call me uptight. Sure I liked having good grades, but I also liked having fun. He doesn't know me well enough to decide whether I'm uptight or not. I put the finishing touches on my makeup before throwing my eyeliner pen against the counter. I was so frustrated that Jc had managed to get under my skin.
   "(Y/N), are you okay?" My friend Katherine asked me through the bathroom door.
   "Yeah, I'm fine," I stated with a sigh. I opened the door, and her eyes immediately widened.
   "You look really hot (Y/N)," she commented.
    "Thank you," I chuckled, and we both began getting ready to leave and go to the club.

    "Maybe you'll finally find a guy worth dating tonight," Katherine said with a smirk. I laughed as we got into a cab. We quickly gave the driver the address to the club, and within minutes we were downtown. We both got out of the cab, and I stared up at the bright flashing sign above the entrance. Katherine and I got in without a problem due to the fact that I was Kian Lawley's little sister. The smell of alcohol and sweat immediately hit us as we entered the club. The bass of the music made me want to move my hips to the beat, but I stayed practically still as we made our way over to the bar. Katherine and I ordered drinks, and then promised to keep tabs on each other every half hour. We didn't want either of us to get into trouble or possibly raped. I took a shot of tequila, and Katherine disappeared into the crowd.

   "Need another drink?" A voice next to me stated, and I turned to see a very attractive man sitting in the seat next to mine.
   "Another shot, perhaps?" He asked, and I nodded wordlessly. There was something so unbelievably seductive about this man, but I couldn't quite place what it was. He had dark brown hair and eyes a brilliant shade of green. We began drinking together, and we soon got up to dance. I swayed my hips against him, and we began rocking to the music. My vision slightly blurred, and I assumed it was the tequila taking effect. I giggled drunkenly, but within seconds I was feeling exhausted.
   "Wh-What did you do?" I asked the man in horror.
   "Nothing," he coaxed, but he remained unnaturally calm. I fell against his chest, and I was helpless as he practically carried me upstairs to one of the "specialty" bedrooms. He was going to rape me, and as the truth struck me it only became worse. Two more men were waiting in the room, and I mumbled incoherently. I was about to be gang raped! I tried to move out of his grip, but he was overpowering me. I heard the sound of zippers, and I gulped. This wasn't happening! Where was Katherine?!

    The man began unzipping my dress, and I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but I failed. I was in my underwear by the time I heard the door slam open. The man's hands left my sides, and the two other men were visible now. They were both pant-less, and I immediately looked away. The heard the sound of fighting, but I couldn't see who was attacking the other two men. The one man was still partially on top of me, and he seemed like he was still going to rape me nonetheless. I squirmed and flailed, and within seconds the man was thrown off of me. I glanced at the ground now, and noticed two of the men were unconscious. The one who was just knocked off of me made a run for the door. I felt a coat placed on top of me, before I was helped to sit up. My vision was still blurry, but I could see his brown curly hair.
   "Jc?" I mumbled in confusion.
   "Shh, (Y/N). You're barely speaking English right now. What did those guys give you?" He asked rhetorically. I sighed in relief and immediately passed out in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat straight up in bed and looked around. I let out a sigh of relief when I realized I was home.
   "Thank god. It was a dream." I grumbled aloud.
   "It sure as hell was not a dream!" Kian yelled through the door before walking in. He began pacing, and I braced myself for his reaction.
   "What were you doing getting drunk at a club? I swear if I ever see those guys I'll kill them!" Kian yelled, and I flinched at his anger.
   "Why was Jc there?" I asked softly. Kian threw his hands up and began pacing again.
   "Who the hell knows why Jc was there, but thank god he was!" Kian exclaimed, and I rolled my eyes.
   "What's with the sass?" He snapped.
   "Stop with this whole big brother act. I know last night was a screwy situation, but it wasn't my fault so calm down!" I exploded. Kian looked at me silently before storming out of the room. I turned over on my side and noticed that I was fully clothed now. I shrunk down under the covers and pulled the blanket almost all the way over my head. I began crying silently into my pillow.

I'd come so close to a disaster last night, and I was honestly scared even now. I felt a hand wipe a tear from my cheek, and I immediately cowered backwards. I looked up at Jc who wore an expression that I couldn't quite place.
   "Hi," I said lamely. He remained silent, but gestured towards the open spot next to me. I nodded slowly, but I was honestly confused as to how we got here. He sat down on my bed and laid his head against the pillow. We studied each others' faces for awhile, but we remained quiet.
   "How did you get there to save me?" I asked after awhile. He let out a long sigh before looking down at his hands to avoid eye contact.
   "I was--I was following you," he mumbled.
   "Why?" I asked.
   "I was at the club last night with some friends. I saw you dancing with that guy, and it made me--it made me feel mad. I was wrong about you being uptight, but when I saw that he was taking you away against your will, I--I had to stop him," Jc explained.

   "Thank you," I whispered, and Jc nodded. I looked into his perfect brown eyes, and cursed myself for finding him attractive.
We stared at each other in silence again, but it wasn't awkward. It was like we could simply feel each other's love without saying anything at all. His eyes left mine, and I noticed that they lingered on my lips for a moment. I took in a sharp breath before leaning in to kiss him. His placed his hand gently on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss as he kissed back. All of our pent-up anger turned out to be a sort of love or passion, and it followed into the kiss. I knew Kian would try and kick Jc's ass at first, but he'd have to get used to it.